part 31

"there were these girls and they didn't even let me explain and then it was instagram and now everyone thinks we're a thing and-"

"ivy slow down, take a breath"

"i- i can't" i was breathing so hard and fast like i never have before.

"ivy?" i think it was matt who said it but i really could focus or really understand. the room felt like is was spinning.

"huh"

"ivy bre-" i was trying my hardest to calm down but nothing was helping. my breaths we're getting shorter which made me scared which made them even shorter.

"brea-" breathe? oh really. like i wasn't trying.

all of a sudden i feel cold wetness dripping from the top of my head onto my shoulders. there was an ice cube down my shirt and i focused on that.

"what the hell" i whipped my head to chris standing beside my with an empty cup in his hand. i was still out of breathe, but i had enough to be pissed.

"what the fuck chris" matt and nick said as well.

"she was obviously having some kind of attack, panic, anxiety, i don't fucking know."

"so you pour ice water on her head?" nick said in his motherly voice.

"do you see her panicking anymore?" chris said holding both his arms out at me as if he were presenting a project. "you're welcome" he said as he took a bow.

he threw the cup into the sink and grabbed a towel.

the ice cube was melting away and i could start to feel my lungs feeling like fire so i tried focusing on my now dripping hair.

"here you go" chris quietly said to me handing me the towel. i was shaking so badly trying to get it out of his hands that matt snatched it and started drying me off himself. #embarrassing

chris sat down "so ivy if you can, what happ-"

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?" nick yelled as he looked up from his phone.

i looked at chris and grinned a nervous grin.

"ivy..."

"ENOUGH TALKING"
"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US CHRIS!"
"HOW LONG?"

nick went on and on with the question not allowing neither chris or i to talk.

"nick shut the fuck UP" chris yelled. "you seriously think i wouldn't tell you that ivy and i were dating."

"well i wouldn't put it past you, and insta sure looks like it."

"what do you mean?"

i slam my head into my hands in embarrassment. this is exactly what i was trying to avoid, or at least beat.

"in her defense she was trying to tell you about this before she started panicking" matt chimed in.

"so you're telling me that you understood that rant." chris asked annoyed

"not really but i'm sure it had something to do with that righ ivy?" matt asked.

"yes" i begged.

"these crazy obsessed girls saw that i was wearing your shit and they asked me to give you all these letters and shit and i said no. and then the next thing i know they were giggling and posting about us being together."

chris look mad as hell

"chris i begged them to take it down but they didn't listen and don't act like it's the worse thing to ever happen to you because i'm sure you're not the one getting death threats in your dms"

i was out of breathe and on the verge of tears. matt's hand found mine and gave it a little squeeze of reassurance.

we stood in silence for a few seconds.

"chris?" i asked

he walked away.

**********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))