part 17

i woke up to the sun beating in my eyes.

shit. 

i'm gonna be late for school. i leep out of bed and grab the first thing i see to wear. i throw my hair up in a bun and race to my car.

(yes i forgot to pee and brush my teeth. my education is very important.)

i was speeding to school and miraculously made it in the parking lot with two minutes to get to class. with my best speed walking ablities i made my way into the building and went straight to class.

it was first period, AP united state's history. the class was ever so boring, i began to question why i raced to get here.

i was on my phone scrolling through all the apps, trying to distracted my self from self boredom. i get on snap and forgot that matt added me.

it honestly felt like a lucid dream. i open his snap that he sent while i was sleeping. it wasn't anything exciting, it was the top half of his head.

i snapped him back looking rough as hell, but not giving any fuck what he would think. besides i doubt matt would be disgusted by me.

"ivy. pst." i hear next to me.

i turn to see hailey, a girl i've never talked to.

"is it true?" she asked

"is what true?"

"about you and chr-" she said with big doe eyes.

"i'm gonna stop you right there, there's nothing between us. we are just friends and it's gonna stay like that until i pass away or kill myself" i interrupted.

hailey didn't say anything in response, probably because she was trying to comprehend what i just said.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to be that rude." i told hailey after a few moments in awkward teacher talking silence.

"no it's okay i shouldn't have asked" she shook her head.

"hailey, no i was such a bitch, i'm really sorry i snapped at you. it's just, chris is literally impossible to talk to. i feel like he hates me, but then sometimes he really nice but then he just goes back to hating me. it's just really frustrating."

"it's okay girly boys are just complicated. but i'm sure he doesn't hate you."

"if you say so" i joke back

the rest of school goes by like a blur. the usual boring ass teachers teaching. it was the end of the day around 2:25 when i got another snap from matt.

i was expecting a snap from him, but when i opened snap up, it was a chat.

matt: okay first of all
matt: you look awful
matt: it must have been a rough night without chris 🤡
matt: second of all
matt: can you come over later?

i'm in complete utter shock that matt went there with me looking like shit.

ivy: OH!
ivy: first of all
ivy: i woke up late and i actually had a great night sleep
ivy: second of all
ivy: idk if i even want to come over after that ☃️

matt: understandable but it's for chris

ivy: mhmm

matt: i'm deadass
matt: you are coming over 🤝

ivy: ugh fine
ivy: i'll be over after dinner

with that the dismissal bell rings and i head home.

*********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))