part 15

i squint my eyes due to the light creeping in from the window. that's the first thing i remember. i remember dreading the actual waking up and being pissed my body was waking me up. there wasn't much to remember before my body started to analysis it's surroundings. i was wrapped in chris' arms. my head on his chest with my arm around his waist. chris had an arm around me perfectly and the other laying right above my head. 

my mind was racing. i was in chris' arms as much as he was in mine. this feeling was nice, i could have stayed like this forever, but i had to pee. i curse my body. i try to think of getting untangled without waking chris up. it took a hot minute of strategizing before i make my first attempt of pulling away from him. the cold air hit my arm and i feel chris growl and he tightened his arms around me pulling me in making it damn near impossible to get out of bed without waking him.

i heard the door open and i immediately played dead. i heard nick and matt whisper to eachother. i pretend to wake up but taking a deep inhale and moving slightly. i opened my eyes to see the two boys standing at the edge of the bed with a phone out. i look back at chris and 'jump' of his arms.

"delete that!" i yelled softly as i stood up. i knew i woke chris up so there was no point in trying to be quite.

"we will, we will" matt said giggling at the picture he took.

"i'm so deadass right now, i better not fucking see that shit anywhere"

"what are you guys yelling about" chris whined in a tired voice.

"nothing" i snapped back instantly

nick and matt both looked at eachother and smiled dumb and happy.

"aren't you supposed to be in school right now?" nick asked.

"it's groundhogs day moron" i said while doing a little happy dance from my bladder being full. "look i'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, you two shits don't say a word"

i ran to the bathroom and did my business as quick as i could. i rushed washing my hands and skipped drying them altogether. i ran back to see three boys sitting in the bed quiet and staring back at me.

"i told you to stay on your side of the bed" chris blurts

immediately looked at matt and nick and gave the evil eye. i look back at chris with doe eyes in a headlight.

"look sorry i don't know how to sleep like a corpse, and technically i was on the side of the bed you assigned."

"WAS NOT" chris yelled.

"okay then, matt can i see the pic?"

"uhh you said to delete it" he said, and man was he bad at lying.

"i know you didn't delete them i'm not mad i just, want to see them" i said

matt turned in his phone and went looking for the pics. it didn't take long but sure enough there was a picture of chris and i holding eachother. it looked straight out of pinterest. we looked so peaceful, i wonder what it would have looked like if i was actually asleep. i shook my thoughts away

"see" i point "MY side of the bed."

we analysis the photo with the bed. there was still a dent in the pillows from where chris was sleeping and it was directly in the center of the bed. two pillows side by side each with half a head dent imprinted in it.

"and from the looks of it i am on the left side and YOU crossed the line" i bragged.

"it's MY bed!" chris yelled back.

"damn calm down guys" nick said. "it's not a big deal"

"it's not like you guys like eachother, it was funny just to see you guys like that" matt added "you know, literally ontop of eachother, drooling, dreaming-"

"shut up matt" chris said as he threw a soft punch.

i know i was blushing from what matt said and i instantly felt a dried up trail of drool in the corner of my mouth. i wipe it off discreetly and i look at where my head was supposedly on chris' shirt, and there was a faint mark the size of a quarter. damn i was drooling in my sleep.

"look can we just pretend this never happened" i pleaded.

"yes" chris said with no emotion

"of course" matt said

"i guess so" nick said acting upset.

"good" i said. "now i have to get home i'll see you guys later."

i walk down the stairs and out of that house quicker than quick.

**********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))