part 20

i woke up the next morning feeling somewhat good. i didn't have any bad dreams, or at least none that i woke up from. ever since my parents passed sleep hasn't been my best friend. i wake up at least twice a night, either having to pee or from having a bad dream. there have been countless nights where i have been restless and felt like i didn't sleep at all. my sleep has been better this past year, but still not perfect.

i get ready to go to school. i put on some ripped baggy jeans and a white tshirt and i threw on a black jacket.

i arrive at school and it was just like any other day, except for people asking everyone,

"you going to scooters?"

it's all that was talked about today.

school went by pretty slow but it was time to go home and get ready. most girls dress up for this party. though i didn't feel like dressing up, i knew i didn't have a choice. chels would kill me if i even complained about not wanting to dress nice.

(trust me i have learned my lesson)

when driving home chels only talked about what she was going to wear and how she was gonna do her hair.

chels was going to curl her hair and do a full face of makeup. she was gonna wear a white shirt that wrapped around her like a mummy, and high rise jean shorts.

(chels' inspo i'm just really bad at explaining clothing and i want you guys to get a feel of what everyone is wearing

(chels' inspo i'm just really bad at explaining clothing and i want you guys to get a feel of what everyone is wearing.)

i wasn't really a huge fan of chels mummy shirt. i tried putting it on once and it just made me look GINORMOUS, all my stomach rolls were popping out. and it just made my boobs look saggy. i wouldn't put that thing again on for a million dollars.

"what do you think your gonna wear?" chris asked me.

"umm i don't really know" i said "i was thinking about that black faux leather skirt"

"OH EM GEEEEE" chels screamed "THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE WITH MY ONE TOP"

"which top?" i questioned

"oh you'll just have to see it"

we pull into the driveway and chels books out of the car. she runs all the way to her room and as i begin to walk up the stairs she is standing at the top with a black lacey bralette crop top.

"no way in hell, am i wearing that" i said stern

"come on it's a little big on me so it might fit you perfectly ivy" and i also have a jacket and you have those boots and omg this will be perfect" chels screamed as she ran back into her room

i knew there was no fighting it, so i went to my room to pick out a backup top just in case.

-

it was 5 o'clock already so chels and i started to get ready. she already taken a shower and blowdryed her hair. she started curling it, while i straighten mine. i added a little curve to the bottom of my hair to give it a little something. it took us about 45 minutes to do our hair and chels was panicking about being late. she was rushing her makeup and she still somehow did it flawlessly. i just put on mascara and some highlight.

we both changed into our outfits. and i can't lie, chels was right. my outfit was perfect. the shirt was a tad small and made me look bloated, but i didn't really care, i felt pretty. my whole outfit was black which made me even more comfortable, because i wasn't going to stand out by wearing bright ass colors.

(ivys inspo)

(ivys inspo)

the time was 7:47 so we (chels) finished our final touches. and left around 8ish.

there were already hella people there at scooters when we arrived and the music was kinda loud. but that was the best part of scooters, he lived in the middle of nowhere so we wouldn't get any noise complaints.

every second there were crowds coming in through the door. and soon enough there was barley any room to move.

it was getting to be around 10:30 ish when everyone eventually found their people and made their way to their spots for the night. a bunch of people were outside, or in the huge garage. i stayed inside hoping to find someone to talk to. chels left me to go hang with her school friends, or a guy, i don't really know. i went and got myself a drink and made my way to the living room to sit down. but that's when i saw the door open and saw chris walk in.

he came.

*********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))