part 22

chels took the keys out of my pocket

"you're gonna be here awhile." she said "and i have my permit, which is almost a license so i'll drive so safe, i haven't been drinking and i'm not going home chris will drop you off so you can get your car"

i was more than confused so i just went with the flow. i turned towards chris who just turned and walked away.

i turned back to chels

"you better not get pulled over"

i ran up to catch up to chris. he walked into a bedroom, empty bedroom.

i stood in the doorway waiting to see what would happen next.

after a few minutes chris dragged me in and slammed the door.

"are you serious ivy" he said.

"what"

"you invited me to this party, and don't even bother to say hi to me"

"i didn't even realize you were here chris, i didn't expect you to come"

"ivy, you invited me of course i was gonna be here" he said "but no, you were all over that guy all night"

chris sounded almost, jealous. 

"chr-"

"ivy i came here for you and you didn't even care" he said "you'd rather make out with some guys you barley know"

"chris i-"

"like who the hell invites one guys to a party and. and ... hangs out with a completely different one all night."

"CHRIS" i yelled

he snapped his head towards me. his eyes were full of anger and it scared me.

"i didn't mean to hurt you, i didn't know you were here"

chris sat at the foot of the bed. his head was starting at the floor.

"oh you didn't hurt me"

"then why are you mad chris"

he looked up and stared into my eyes with no emotion

"who said i was mad?"

"i-"

"you?" he questioned

i didn't reply.

we stayed in silence for a while.

i took a seat by the door. my back leaned against it and i could almost see chris' face when sitting.

"chris?" i called out after a moment in silence.

he didn't even flinch a muscle.

we sat in silence for a bit longer.

"did you at least enjoy it?" he asked out of no where

"what"

"did you enjoy that guys tounge down your throat?"

"why do you care?" 

"i don't" he shrugged

we sat in silence for even longer. i couldn't help but notice the way chris looked. his hair in his eyes. his hand cupped together. everything about him was perfect. he wasn't kai, he was better. yeah chris didn't have muscles or height, it didn't matter. chris was perfect...and i probably ruined every chance i had to call him mine.

i felt a tear fall down my face i wiped it away quickly before chris saw, which he wouldn't have due to him not moving any body part in the last 30 minutes.

"it should have been you" i croaked

"you're damn right it should've"

his words shocked me. he just agreed.

i stood up and walked over to him.

"what?"

i was standing in front of him and he looked up at me. he stood up so i had to look up at him.

"you heard me ivy"

"i don't get you" i said "you say we can't ever wake up next to eachother, you've been a bitch to me ever since we've reunited, and now you're mad i was with someone else."

i looked dead into his face

"chris i can't lie about how i've been feeling about you. i.. i..  i think im falling for you and i . i just can't keep waiting for you to. to like me back.  and tonight kai was just so sweet and. and i got carried away. chris i wish it was you who called me gorgeous and complemented me and talked to me for hours"

i could feel my self starting to cry

"chris i did know you were here, but i lost you when i went to the garage. i thought you left and didn't care. i care about you chris, but you couldn't give a single rats ass about me. except for now. when i. i.. i thought i could move on from you. you.. you acted all pissed at me and. and get jealous as if you haven't been a bitch to me all this time."

tears were rolling down my face

"i wish it was you, i really do."

i go to walk you but chris grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him.

"ivy, there were a bunch of girls all over me tonight, but none of them were you."

he leaned in. i pulled away.

"chris."

"ivy."

he pulled me back in and this time didn't hesitate. he was kissing me. chris was kissing, me. i wrapped my arms around his neck, while he put his hands on my waist. we pulled away from eachother, this kiss was so much better than the one from kai.

i stood on my tippy toes and gave chris a peak on the cheek.

"let go home" i said.

chris drove me to pick up my car at chris friends house. chels left the keys in the car unlocked. i drive the car back to chris' house and meet him there.

i walk in without knocking and locked the door behind me.

chris was already sleeping when i went to his room. i wasn't going to sleep in this outfit so i rummaged through his clothes. i found the shirt i was given when i got cheese split all over me. i put it on over my bralette shit top. i also found a hopefully clean pair of pj pants, i mean they were folded in a drawer so i assumed they were clean

i changed in the bathroom just in case chris woke up. i came back to his room and got in bed right next to him.

i feel asleep in his arms.

*********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))