part 28

"umm" i hesitated "i- umm"

i didn't know what to say. how was i going to follow the act of breaking into the house to confess my love.

"don't lie to me" chris said as he sat up.

i sat back down on his bed and looked at the covers, refusing to look at him.

"i uhh had to tell you something" i shyly stated

"what was it?" chris asked.

"it's not important chris" i shook my head with embarrassment

"bullshit, you came all the way to my house."

"yeah, for uhh funzies" i gave chris a petty smile trying to convince him to stop asking why i came.

"ivy."

"chris"

we looked at eachother and said nothing else.

"UGH FINE" i shouted a little too loud while throwing my hands up in the air. "i was worried about you"

"why" he asked confused

"because uhh i figured it must be hard, you know, being away from your brothers this long" i tried to act casual but it was hard trying to come up with a lie on my fly.

"oh, that's actually pretty thoughtful of you." he hesitated "it is hard being away from them, like i've never thought i'd see a day where we were apart for this long. i just didn't expect them to take this long."

"when are they coming back? did they say?"

"apparently there was some trouble and that they had to delay it by a day and it takes a full day to get from there to here, and that's if you don't stop. so 2... maybe 3 more days" it sounded like he was about to cry so i didn't push him anymore.

we again sat in silence for a moment.

there was no sound except for the fan that was on that was blowing a plastic bag annoyingly.

"can you stay?" i heard chris ask in a low voice.

"yeah of course" i replied

"i just don't want to be alone, with the whole break in and all. knowing you're here will help."

"chris don't even worry, she's in custody and she won't be able to get you"

at least for tonight. i thought.

i texted mom and chels about what happened and how chris asked me to stay. of course i had school the next morning so i would have to leave chris here in the morning. thank God school is almost over.

i put down my phone and look at chris who appears to be sleeping already. i guess creepy stalkers makes one sleepy.

i didn't know if i could just, you know, get in bed with chris. so i hesitated before i made the decision of sleeping on the couch. i slowly walked over to the couch trying not to make any noise. there was no pillow or blanket so it was going to be a rough night.

"ivy?" i heard before i could even lay down.

"yeah?" i responded

"you're not sleeping on that couch"

"oh, so i get the floor, how thoughtful" i said as i threw up my hands in the arm in frustration

"yeah sleep tight" chris said "no, stupid get over here"

"what..."

"you don't have to if you don't want to. but you're not sleeping on the couch." chris sat up "you can go sleep in nicks room or something, at least get a bed, you've also had a rough night."

my heart skipped a beat knowing chris actually cared about me. i didn't know where i should sleep. with chris, or alone in nicks bed.

i though for a second and though i wanted to be with chris, i didn't want to take the chance and wake him up when i leave for school.

"i'll .. umm.. i'll sleep in nick bed i guess" i shrugged.

"oh... okay" chris said "it's the room connected to the kitchen"

"thank you" i said "sleep tight"

"you too ivy" chris replied.

i made my way to to nicks bedroom in the dark with only my phones flashlight to guide me. i opened up the door to his room and instant regret rushed over me. i didn't want to be alone, quite frankly i was scared to be alone.

**********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))