part 4

"what the actual fuck" i'm literally in so much disbelief right now. who is so low that you pretend to be someone else just to make an impression on some fucking youtubers.

"hey ivy, umm this might be harder than i expected" well no shit sherlock.

first i didn't even want to be here, second everyone and their mom is trying to be me (not to flex or anything) but i know now that i do want to be here, and i HAVE to prove that i'm the real ivy.

"hey chels let's go get in line"

"are you sure?

"honestly not really, but i'm not letting these fuckers think i'm someone else."

"THATS THE ATTITUDE IM LOOKING FOR"

without a second to spare chels starts running to get to the crowd of girls. i obviously follow but just at a much slower pace.

"HURRY UP IVY"

"i'm coming in coming don't worry"

we get to the crowd and we basically are on our tippy toes and jumping up and down just trying to get a glimpse of the boys. chels somehow manages to squeeze past a few girls i notice and i see her arm weaving through the crowd, i reach for her hand because she was getting away. we lock our hands together and she pulls me not caring about anyone else, and from how agressive she was tugging on my hand chels didn't care about it either. when chels finally dragged me to where she was, she clinged onto my arm didn't let go of it and she continued to drag me through the crowd. the were probably four rows back now and it became impossible to even get through these girls. we remained where we were abs it was a hell of a lot easier to see.

i could see them. just approximately 30 feet away. i was getting sick. my stomach dropped when it felt like matt and eye made eye contact, i know we didn't becaue he was just observing the crowd. i must admit i hate seeing them like this. they look so uncomfortable and wished they were anywhere but here. from the looks of it only matt and nick were in the center talking to the wannabe ivys.

i could somewhat hear the convo that the boys and the current "ivy" were having.

"nice to see you again... i'm ivy obviously" said a wannabe

"umm yeah it's been a long time" nick said as he made awkward eye contact with matt then went in for a hug with the overly excited girl.

" what makes you think you're the real ivy?" matt said slightly annoyed.

"what do you mean, can you not recognize an old friend" she said with a fake ass smile

"well you know i thought i fucking could until i met the same one 27 times all with a different fucking face"

"matt it's literally me" bull fucking shit. but this was very enjoyable to watch

"if you say so, what was our favorite place to hang out as when we were kids?" easy. their basement or their old treehouse (before we broke it)

" umm let me think, it's been a long time"

"we don't have time for this" nick said to matt

"OH I REMEMBER, the basically abandoned playground no one ever went to" i giggled at this. little did she know i was petrified to even look at that place

" you're done. thanks for trying though" matt said as nice as he could.

" bye not ivy" nick said smiling.

"WHAT! NO! ITS REALLY ME YOU GUYS!"

" well that's what everyone else said too, so goodbye whore." nick waved her off as she started crying. there was a new girl who stepped infront of them , and again she failed, and girl after girl tried and each one failed. but then an ever so confident bitch walked up to them. she stuck out her hand

"hey i'm sorry you had to go through all those wannabe idiots, but i finally made it through the crowd."

nick went to shake the hand "hey" you could tell he was pissed. he whispered something to matt and he shook his head as he agreed

"alright let's get staring to the point"

"okay"

"do you think you're ivy?" nick says

"i know i am but yes i do think so"  the boys look at each other again

"then tell me, what was your favorite tv show to watch?" avatar

"easy, avatar." she says with a smile on her face

"what was our favorite food?" matt joins, this was easy the answer is fruity pebble's

"i don't think we can classify this as a food anymore matt."

"what. was. our. favorite. food?"

"fruity. pebbles."

"alright then, what was our group name that we came up with?" no way she's gonna get this. we called ourselv-

"we are citizens who protect superhero's"

"what the fuck" i say under my breathe "how the hell does she know this?

the boys look excited and do a little group hug with the imposter. i couldn't watch any longer, i push through the crowd even though i was just a few people away from telling them i was the person they were looking for. i start running to the opposite end of the mall. i think i felt myself wanting to cry. for reason i don't even know. i catch myself slowing down as i try to find a place to be alone. i ran past all the bathrooms and the only place left where i could possibly be alone, is at the end of the mall in what we call " the losers booth"

the loser booth is a booth out town set up where "strangers" could go and talk to others on without revealing yourself. they're were to seats separated by curtains. for as long i as can remember only losers would go and try to make friends there. but right now it's the only place where no body is.

i sprint to the loser booth only to discover that someone was in the left side, i go to the right. i sit down in the barley broken into seat. i  could feel my face get hot, then i feel warm streaks of water running down my faces.

the booth lit up for probably the first time in years (it lights up when there is someone on both sides)

"hello?" i hear

**********************************************

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter:))
let me know what you think
(be as rude as you want i don't really care)