part 32

he was walking to his room. i let him leave. i stayed in the kitchen with nick and matt in silence.

"go" i heard matt say

"huh?" i asked looking at him

"go after him, you guys need to talk it out, alone"

i shook my head in agreement. i took a deep breath and made my way towards chris' room.

i stood momentarily at chris's closed door before i knocked and welcomed myself in.

"hey chris?" i asked but he didn't answer

i looked around to find him but he was no where to be seen.

"chris?" i asked again.

i noticed this window was opened and i wondered if he was crazy enough to use it. i walked over the the window and peeped outside.

"chris?"

"go away ivy." i look to my left to see chris sitting on the roof.

"why are you out here" i say as i try to make my way over to him. i wasn't too confident in myself because there was a small chance i could end up falling off the roof.

"ivy stop, you're gonna hurt yourself." chris said.
i stopped my attempt of climbing out a window and waited for chris to come inside. but he never did.

i looked back out the window to see that he wasn't there anymore.

"fuck." i said under my breathe.

i miraculously made it onto the roof but now i had to search for chris without falling off.

i didn't really know how to navigate a roof but i tried my best. i eventually found chris, but he wasn't on the roof anymore. he was in a tree.

"ivy what are you doing?" he asked

"i came to talk to you"

he didn't answer, i tried to slide down the roof but i was not steady.

"ivy stop it"

"NO NOT UNTIL I GET TO YOU" i yelled out of frustration.

"sorry" i apologized for lashing out.

"no ivy. you're gonna hurt yourself."

"like you care" i was over chris being like this so i turned around and went back to his room.

i was just beyond mad at chris for not wanting to talk but, i had to remind myself that it was okay for him to not wanting to. i stood in the center of his room not being able to move. i was examining every aspect of it. i saw the dirty clothes overflowing out of his closet. i saw the unmade bed. i saw it all. i began to tear up. i had no reason to be upset, this whole situation was my fault. all i wanted to do was fix it but chris was not helping. i walked over to chris's mirror, which was one of the only things i couldnt really see. i was shocked to see a picture of us in the corner of his mirror.

it was a selfie he took when i was sleeping, i looked like an actual rat, but chris, he looked... adorable. his smile stretched from one side of his face to the other. he had obviously taken the photo mid laugh.

it was a picture i've never seen.

it was that picture that made me cry uncontrollably.

i carefully took the picture off the mirror and examined it more closely.

why did he have this on his mirror?

"i'm sorry" i cried to myself. i curled myself into a ball and held the photo out so i could still see it.

"i was hoping you wouldn't see that just yet" chris said as he climbed back through the window. he shut it behind himself. "it's kind of embarrassing"

i didn't answer. i was trying to not sound like i've been crying hysterically.

i sat up and looked at him

"ivy i-"

he stopped talking when i made i contact with him.

he rushed over from the window and said nothing else. he fell into the floor next to me and held me in his arms.

"this picture is awful chris" i laughed/cried out.

he snatched it out of my hands

"i really enjoy it, so that's too bad" he replied, i could tell he had a smile just like the one in the photo right now.

"chris, i'm really sorry"

"i know you are, i don't want to talk about it right now."

"but-"

"ivy, i can tell you're really upset about this whole thing and that just proves how sorry you really are, i know you wouldn't go around spreading rumors like that."

there was a moment of silence.

"besides, having the world thinking we're actually a thing might not be so bad."

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"just give them a trial run for when it really happens." chris said with a wink.

did he really just say that? chris wants to actually date me? my heart was racing and a smile grew on my face. chris wants me to be his girlfriend for real one day. in that moment i knew how i truly felt about chris sturniolo.

"really?" i asked happily

"yeah, my first girlfriend should a really start thanking you ivy. because of you i'll know what to and what not to do when i comes to a public relationship."

thanking...me? was he not wanting me to be his actual girlfriend. my heart sadden just as fast as it did to get happy.

just as soon as i realized i truly liked chris. i have to keep it to myself because he didn't want me back.

there's always the fact i could win him over. right?

**********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

sorry about the long wait. thank you all for the kind comments, it truly makes it easier to get back into writing!!! i'll try my best to get the next chapter you but i'm really running out of ideas so there might only be a few left.

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))