part 36

"ivy"

"iVy"

"IVY"

i felt my head spinning and i couldn't help but sit up which was not a good idea. i immediately fell back down but this time instead of hitting the hard floor i fell into the arms of shawn lance.

shawn, the last time i saw him, he had be so unbelievably rude and now he's holding me when i pass out.

"get off of me" i say hastily

"ivy are you okay" shawn asked

i stand up and almost fell back over but i managed to keep myself up

"no i'm not okay, i don't like you"

"ouch"

"ouch?" i repeat back to him "do you not remember the shit you said to me"

"i do, and ivy i-"

"no i don't want to hear it"

"please listen to me"

"no, i won't, and i shouldn't have to"

"ivy i was stupid back then-"

"LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" i said plugging my ears like a child

"IVY" he shouted as he grabbed my arms, but not forcefully, "i have changed. and not a day has gone past where i didn't regret the nasty things i said to you. i was trying really hard to flirt with you, but you always made me so nervous."

"so you bashed on my dead parents, nice flirting"

we stood in silence

"i thought you knew it was me" he said breaking it

"obviously i didn't"

i pick up my phone and begin to call matt

"who are you calling?"

"my backup"

"ivy please don't, i promise i won't say anything else if you don't want me to, i just want to be there for you"

"you can be there for me when we're together in hell"

call went to voicemail

"fuck" i said under my breath

"can you just give me a chance?"

"you're lucky i have an image to keep up, i can't be in a relationship with a famous youtuber and show up to prom alone"

"famous youtube" he whispered to himself

"chris" i said before he could even ask which one it was

"he finally told you how he felt huh"

"what, yeah, no, i don't know" i shake my head "it's all fake, i - we aren't actually dating but the whole fandom thinks we're are so, we're playing along, but if you say anything, and i mean anything i will end your life"

"geez ivy, i won't say anything i promise."

i start to cry, i put my face into the palms of my hand and crouch down into a squat position. i heard shawn sit down beside me.