part 14

my heart ached hearing chris say that. but it wasn't long before i heard someone come up the stairs giggling and running into chris' room.

"oh shit" matt said "i didn't know ivy was here"

i look over to him trying to hold in tears and gave him a pity smile "surprise" i said softly.

"OMG, my two favorite love birds!" i heard nick yell as he too climbed up the stairs.

"shut the fuck up nick" chris said. "you know that shit is fake"

"wow, no hesitation" i said holding my heart. all i got back from him was just a cold look.

matt took a seat next to me and laid his arm around me.

"sorry for my fucking dumbass brother of mine" he said as he leaned in. "he just... i don't know how to put it.."

"rude as fuck" i finish for him.

"yeah, rude. but he'll warm up eventually"

matt leaned back but kept his arm behind me, it didn't feel strange or uncomfortable it just felt friendly and natural.

"can we watch a movie or some shit?" nick ask out of no where and took a seat on the other side of the couch.

"omg yes, can we?" i asked

"whatever" chris said as he rolled his eyes "what do you guys want to watch"

"shrek 2" matt said with no hesitation.

"yessss matt" nick said in agreeance.

"shrek fucking 2 it is" chris said under his breath even though we all heard him say it.

before chris finished getting the movie started nick got up and got us all blankets, nick handed me one but matt threw it to the side and covered us both in one. we got a nasty look from chris but i didn't really care.

chris finally got the movie started and i was happy. i have never felt this good in a long time, it was nice and i didn't want this feeling to end.

the movie went on and it would make the boys laugh uncontrollably. my eyes were getting heavy and i was losing focus, i could feel my self falling asleep. i rested my head on matt's shoulder to try to keep me up. i was blinking incredibly slow trying to stay awake.

"are you about to fucking fall asleep?" matt whispered jokingly.

i didn't have any strength to say any words so i just nod my head up and down. i heard a little laugh out of his as he pulled me in closer.

"ache up dishbed" i heard someone saying as they shoved me awake

"what!?" i asked confusingly while rubbing my eyes and rolling over.

"i said wake up dickhead" this was none other than chris shoving me once again.

i sit up and look around. i noticed nick and matt were gone and that the tv was off. i look over towards the clock and see that it's 6:27. fuck. i sleep over. and even greater fuck. i was in chris' bed.

"umm i remember falling asleep on the couch" i said the chris.

"yeah remind me to never move your heavy ass to be more comfortable again, damn i think i've met a fucking hippo weighing less than you."

"oh. wow. thanks i guess."

"you better get ready for school or your bitch ass is gonna be late ivy"

"chris i still have an hour before school starts" i said annoyed. "also umm did you, umm also sleep in your bed.?" i asked

"i mean i should have. but i didn't know how you would feel so i slept on the couch. which next time if you pass out is where you will be staying" he said as he sat down next to me on his bed."also don't worry about your aunt, i texted her and told her where you were at, you're welcome" 

"wow thank you, actually" i said as i looked over at him hoping to make eye contact. he was just looking at his hands and never looked over towards me.

"i call her mom now" i said after a moment of silence.

chris stopped fidgeting with his hands and looked in my direction.

"you do?" he asked actually sounding concerned.

"yeah" i nodded

there was another moment of silence before i spoke again.

"i hope you know that there's no school today dumbass" i smiled.

"what the hell do you mean. it's fucking wednesday."

"sweetie it's groundhogs day" i say jokingly, but i wish i was. our school, well my school now loves giving us days off for the most random ass holiday. 

"oh how could i forget" chris said

"can i go back to bed now" i yawned.

"yeah if you move yo ass to the couch, i would like to sleep."

"i thought you slept on the couch?" i questioned

"first of all, i don't fucking sleep till like rn, second of all. no motherfucker is gonna get a good nights sleep on that couch."

"cant we just split the bed?"

"if you wanna share a bed go hop in bed with matt, you seemed to enjoy sleeping on him last night" chris was getting angry and he stood up.

"chris don't fucking say that, i was tried as fuck i would have fallen asleep on anyone at that point, maybe even you for fuck sake" i said angrily back at him

"yeah right" chris sighed as he crossed his arms

"whatever" i said as i pull the covers back over my head and lay my body down.

"hell no, i said go to the couch" chris said as he grabbed the blanket off of me.

"but i want to finish my good nights rest, stop being a bitch and just let me sleep" i said as i stood on my knees.

"you can sleep but not on my fucking bed, not anymore"

"PLEASE CHRIS" i yelled a little too loud.  and i immediately went red in the face. chris walked over towards me and tried to yank me off the bed, but instead his weak ass got pulled in.

we were sideways on the bed for a split second tangled with eachother. we desperately moved to opposite sides of the beds as fast as we could.

"fine you can stay in the fucking bed as long as you stay on that fucking side." chris looked over giving a nasty look.

"alright." i said and without another word being said my head hit the pillow and i was out.

**********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))