part 16

i tried so hard to get the image of chris and i out of my head. but just thinking about it brought a smile to my face.

i pulled into my driveway and walk inside to see mom and chels in the kitchen.

"oh i thought you were too good for us" chels said as she crossed her arms.

"what" i questioned

"you didn't come home last night"

"i thought chris said he texted you" i look from chels to my mom and back to chels.

"oh he did. but that's not what i care about"

"chels i don't know why you're upset"

"whatever" she threw her hands up in frustration and went to her room.

i turn towards mom and gave her a questioning look.

"chelsie is just mad that you're spending more time with the boys than her." she said. "she also said something about you missing out on scooters, whatever that means"

fuck. scooters was a friend that throws an annual party chels and i go to i can't believe i forgot about it. i feel terrible for forgetting.

i go up to chels' room and knock before entering.

"chels im really sorry"

"you know you are so lucky, scooters got canceled and rescheduled." she said not even looking in my direction.

"why"

"his parents didn't leave for their business trip"

"damn"

"you're going to his party ivy. it's next weekend i won't forgive you if you don't go"

i shook my head and just walked away.

i lay in bed and stare at the ceiling with no other thoughts than chris. it was the only thing i could think about. i tried to push it away but it always came back. it was a nice feeling, of being held. it was a place i'd want to stay in forever. i can feel his arms wrapped around me and i can't help but blush.

the day went on like usual, ate lunch, went back to my room, ate dinner, went back to my room. very eventful i know!

i was on my phone scrolling through tiktok when a sturniolos fan page video came across my feed. to be more specific, a chris fan page. i immediately scrolled past but something stopped me and i went back to watch it. i felt myself smile uncontrollably. i went to the comments and found them all saying the same thing.

- i would literally DIE for chris

- his laugh is so contagious

-chris gives me butterflies

- i can't tell you how many times i've watched this

- whoever dates him is so lucky

i knew if any of these girls saw the picture of chris and i, i would get so much shit and hate.

i continued my binge watching tiktoks when i got a snap notice saying mega_mett44 added you as a friend. i clicked on it to see who it was. the name was matthew sturniolo, but i was hesitant one adding him back. after minutes of self debate i added mega_mett44 back. almost immediately i get sent the picture of chris and i.

it just confirmed that it was the true matt.

i saved the pic in the chat and camera roll.

but i reply back to him.

snapchat convo:

ivy: STOPPPPP THATS SO EMBARRASSING

matt: you were knocked tf out ivy

ivy: no need to remind me 🧍‍♀️

matt: my apologies madam ☃️

ivy: btw what tf is mega_mett44!?

matt: stfu
matt: i made it in middle school
matt: yours is no better
matt: ivster82 🤡

ivy: conversation is #over
ivy: i thought i was so original with that 🙈

matt: well i have news for ya
matt: it ain't
matt: .

ivy: OBVIOUSLY MATT

matt: chill bruh 

end of convo

after matt sent his last text he followed it of a snap of his face. i snapped back obviously and we continued to until i feel asleep.

**********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoys this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))