part 2

as we made our way home neither one of us spoke a word. we walked home in silence, only the sound of passing cars and birds chirping were available. our normal 15 minute walk felt like and hour (it didn't help that the only thing i could think about was the video i was about to watch.) as we saw the red door come into view we sprinted our way up to it. the door swung open by our mother (chels mom, my aunt; but she loves me like her own daughter so why can't i love her like my own mother? ) and without even acknowledging her we ran to chels room.

"oh well hello to you two as well" i could hear her say after we ran passed her.

in chels room we closed the door. she sit down on her bed with her backpack still around her arms. she pulls out her computer and starts typing. i continue to stand by the door trying to catch my breathe. i hear one final click in the keyboard and i know the video is about to play. i slowly make my way to chelsies bed and sit beside her.

there they are. in a car. chris. matt. nick. they look just like the did when we were kids, but cuter. i shake away the thoughts and press the space bar to start the video.
it was a nostalgic state i can't really explain it. i could feel a smile form on my face and just as fast as it formed i made it go away. we were five minutes into the video and these idiots could barley even get the point of it out. all you could hear was them talking over eachother. but they were doing a Q&A i couldn't handle the video any longer

"just skip to the part pls"

chels listen and does as i ask. i see her drag the red bar to 14:30 and says

" are you sure?"

"yes, play it. "

i watch nick ask a question

"who would you say is a childhood friend you miss?"

"OOOO THATS A GOOD ONE!!" matt and chris basically say at the same time

after a few seconds matt faces the camera and shrugs and says " i don't really know honestly"

"what a fucking loser, how do you not know" chris teases matt " i'd say i miss ryan, ryan if you're out there i miss you"

"OMG" nick says as he grips each on the seats and pulls himself closer to the other two " do you guys remember ivy?"

"shit. ivy." matt says " God i miss her" the three boys sit in silence for a few second and then there was a cut to the next clip.

"hey if your ivy and your watching this, we really mean it when we say we're sorry." nick is saying form the back seat.

"gosh if you miss her so much why don't you just tell her that in person" chris says with no care in the world.

"shut the fuck up chris" matt says giving him a nasty look.  there was another cut to the next clip.

"okay ivy we're gonna be at the mall this weekend , we'd like to see you again" nick said with a little smile on his face, though when he said this chris was rolling his eyes slightly.

"you better pull up cuz umm" matt thought for a sec "well get you a uhhh"

"A PRETZEL" chris shouted but then immediately got quite as if he got embarrassed. but damn. how'd he remember i love mall pretzels.

there was another cut in the video

"okay we were actually being serious about wanting to see you again. like we all miss you and really hope you'll come to the mall. i'd honestly do anything to talk to you again" nick said 

"go you nick for remembering her. greatest childhood friend tbh" matt said

"eh i've had better" chris said as he shrugged is shoulders. nick and matt both went in for a punch.

"that's it" chels says as she closes her computer. she looks completely stunned as if it were her first time seeing it. i sit there staring off into space, trying to recollect what i just watched.

"you have to go see them ivy"

"what. no. i- i cant"

"honestly i don't care if you can or can't i'm dragging you down there tomorrow, and if they aren't there then i'll drag you again sunday"
fuck. it is friday.

"you can't make me do anything."

"we'll see about that"

**********************************************

if you have made it this far  into the story i would like to know where all of you are from :)) but not in a weird way!! also make a comment if you like it or not ( be as mean as you like )