part 3

i walked straight out of chelsie room and right into mine. i didn't know what to feel. happy. excited. mad. sad. I DONT KNOW. my mind is completely racing. chelsie will force me to the mall somehow, some way. she always gets me to go places i never want to go. normally with the help of mom and needing a 'chauffur' God i can't wait till she can drive herself. i already know there's no point in fighting this. i am going to reunite with the boys.

reunite.

i couldn't sleep. not one bit. i can't see them. i will most definitely shit myself or something. what do i say? what do i wear? i got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to get some melatonin to hopefully put me to sleep. i took 4 just to be safe. but it was no help. minute by minute i saw my alarm clock ticking away. i don't remember exactly what time i fell asleep but i wake up to chels flickering my light screaming

"TODAY IS THE DAY BABYDOLL!!"

i groan and pull my sheets over my head trying to fall back asleep.

"oh no you don't" i hear her say and she rips the blanket off of me "you gotta get ready"

i squint because my eyes were hurt due to the bright lights she had to put on. and it looked like she was about to go on some date. chels saw me questioning her fit and said " hey this might be the only time i get to see THE hottest men to ever exists. leave me alone"

after alot of convincing chels got me looking somewhat decent and got me out of the door heading to the mall. driving i could feel nothing but my heart pounding. i felt like i could breathe. thankfully the mall is only 10 ish minutes away from our house. we pull in the the parking lot and it was lowkey packed.

"that's weird" i say the chels

"yeah i know" she agrees

we had to park close to the back due to all the cars.

"EEEEE IM SO EXCITED!!" chels was jumping literally up and down.

"calm down fangirl they're not worth it"

"says you, you don't even think they're funny or hot, like look at them!"

"i have chels, they are not hot"

"whatever" she says as she grabs my arm and starts dragging me into the mall.

"what the actual fuck" i say the myself. the mall is packed with all these girls. and of course it all makes sense they all came to see the boys. they are all dress up nicely and have their hair done. i look down and see myself in my sweatpants that have stains on them and my over sized t shirt.

"i should have listen to you chels and actually put on better clothes"

"you know you should listen to me more often"

"OH MY GOSH THEYRE HERE" i hear a girl yell as she sprints past us. she was on facetime with what im assuming her friend. " WHERES THE LINE AT"

line? there's no way there's a damn line for these boys

"oh hell no chels, i'm not stand in no damn line"

"fine, can we at least just walk to where the line is"

"ugh i guess we can"

we started walking when chels got a notification that the sturniolos instagram was going live.

"okay guys, major issue." matt says.

chels and i look at eachother and then back at the phone

"WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IVY!?" nick yells

i can hear from not only the live but also in person a mob of girls screaming

" I AM THE REAL IVY REMEMBER ME"

"NO I AM"

"NO CUNT I AM"

chels and i make a run for it and we can just see what looks like a school fight. but in the center of the crowded yelling circle we're three very uncomfortable boys.

"holy shit , they're trying to be me" i stand in awe

**********************************************

if you have made it this  far  into the story i would like to thank you for reading :))           

also make a comment if you like it or not ( be as mean as you like )