part 38

"chris!" i said excitedly

"shawn." he replied, he was looking through me and at shawn, who was standing behind me.

"chris" shawn said

"you can leave now"

"oh that's funny of you to say" shawn said

"what's that supposed to mean" chris asked

"you know exactly what i mean" the boys were face to face, well sorta, shawn was looking down at chris because he was taller. "how long you've been standing there anyway"

"as long as i needed to"

shawn just laughed the comment off

"guys" i said

"don't make me beat you up again, you're trying to steal my girl... again"

"it's easy to steal something someone doesn't care and look after for" shawn replied "you didn't even take your girlfriend to prom, that's sad"

chris didn't reply

"oh i'm sorry, your fake girlfriend"

chris looked at me and gave me sad yet angry expression. he stepped towards me "you told him?"

"what was i supposed to say chris, yeah my actual boyfriend sucks ass and won't take me to prom, telling him we werent actually together made it sound better, and makes you out to be less of a shitting person"

i walk pass him and shoulder check him lightly and up to shawn

"i got this shawn, please leave"

"no"

"now shawn"

without saying anything else he got in the car and left.

"follow me" i said to chris leading him inside of my house and to my room. i noticed my mom and dad weren't home, they must be at a friends house drinking.

"stay right here" i strictly told chris at my doorway. i close my door, which he immediately opened. "CHRIS, i need to change, just one second please"

"oh fuck, sorry"

i throw on some clothes and open up the door for chris to come in.

"what are you doing here chris?" i asked as he sat down

"to take you to prom" he smiled

"it's a little late for that"

"i know that's why i'm here, i felt bad"

"no, you felt jealous seeing me with shawn. you didn't even want to go until you found out"

"yeah but-"

"no buts chris, that was really shitting of you. fake boyfriend or not"

"i know" he dropped his head

"i don't think you do" i replied "do you even like me at all"

his head shot up

"actually don't answer that" i say before he could have opened his mouth "he tried kissing me you know, but i backed away because of you"

i paused to give chris time to process the information and as soon as he tried to speak i spoke again

"i didn't kiss him because i felt a rush of guilt, as if i were betraying you, because i actually like you chris. i- i don't even think you know how much i like you." i say "but you couldn't even care less about me, you only think about yourself, all the girls were right"

"don't say that ivy" chrus said standing up

"why, because it's true"

"quite the opposite"

"stop lying"

"i was scared okay" chris said

"scared of what"

"losing you"

holy shit. shawn was right.

"well you're about to lose me again"

"don't say that"

"then explain to me why every time i'm with you , your so condescending, rude, act like you don't care about me. tell me why you wouldn't go to prom with me, tell me why i should stay" i cry out

"because i love you ivy"

"yeah right"

"i have loved you ever since we were little, and when we reunited it was like the sun exploded. nothing that could happen mattered to me, the world could have ended and i would have been okay with it because you were back in my life."

i was frozen at this point, i couldnt even comprehend what he was saying.

"losing you, would be the end of me. i didn't want to get close to you like we were but i couldn't help myself. you are just perfect. and God you looked like an angel in that dress."

i look down wishing i never changed into comfy clothes and that i was still in my prom dress.

"you still look perfect ivy, fancy dress or not" he was right next to me, comforting me.

"then why wouldn't you go with me tonight?"

"you deserve someone better, somone who would give you the best night, i would, well i have just done nothing but ruin your night"

"go on" i said sassily crossing my arms

"you are everything i have ever wanted and all i will ever need.  you get me, you climbed on a roof for me" he laughed

"chris?" i asked

"don't say anything" he whispered

we were face to face...

i saw chris look at my lips, then my eyes and then back at my lips.

**********************************************

hey guys thank you for reading... hope you guys enjoyed this chapter !!!

leave any comments (what you thought, what could be improved, what you want to happen... ANYTHING)

love you all, have a great day :)))