part 9

our hug lasted way longer than the first. it was interrupted by chels making her way to us yelling

"IVY YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHEN YOU GO TO THE CAR!!"

i look up to see her on her phone, i doubt she even looked up to yell at me. but it's true, i'm surprised it didn't take her longer to realize i was gone. one time it took an hour and a half for her to know i was gone, but for her sake we were in a large group and we were at the county fair.

nick and i stood where we were only moving to be at eachothers sides instead of in the hugging position.

"chels is sorry but i was really not feeling it"

"who cares. you could have at least finished the game" she was still looking at her phone not paying attention to what was around her.

i saw nick give me the 'is she crazy' look. i just shook my head.

"did you even hear the fight?"

"WHAT!" she looked up "there was a fight!?" the thought of a fight only lastest a good half of a second, because then, then she laid eyes on nick.

"oh. my. god." she was more than stunned "hi i'm chelsie, i'm a huge fan"

"uhh hi chelsie, its nice to meet you" nick said while sticking out his hand for her to shake. she just stares at it not knowing what to do.

"pst. chels this is the part where you shake his hand" i whisper even though nick obviously knew what i said.

"i can't just shake hands with a sturniolo, ivy" she was very violent while using my name. nick put his hand down, kinda in disappointment and humor.

"nick i'm so sorry." i say "this is my cousin chelsie, she's the one who forced me to come see you guys"

"so you're the one i have to thank" he gave her a quick hug. this made chels freeze up.

"NICK!" this was either matt or chris yelling for him. please lord let it be matt.

"OVER HERE" nick shouts back. the walk wasn't far. and to my surprise it was the remaining bowlers. the triplets, the real and fake ivy, and chles all reunited.

"what the hell are you doing out here nick?" matt questioned

"well uhh, i don't really know how to put this" nick was trying to find the right words to say "well umm"

"spit it out nick!"

"GOD FINE MATT" a natural reaction "that's not ivy" he points at amber "this is" pointing at me "ta-da" nick throws some jazz hands

"hell no nick" chris said "what are you on"

"look chris, i know it's hard to believe but ... it's her"

"bull shit, i told you she was trying to be me" amber says

"oh for fuck sake amber they dont think your me anymore, give it up" i return

"amber ... amber ... smith?" matt was thinking "amber adams? amberrrrr hall? amberrr-"

"CLINT" nick yells "that's fucking amber clint" ambers face goes red as if she's about to cry.

"you ruin everything whore" amber says bursting into tears running back inside the bowling alley.

"ivy." chris says. he staring right at me. he's pissed.

"chris." two can play this game.

"IVY!" matt yells

before i could say anything i was in his arms. his arms wrapped around my shoulders and he buried his head into my neck. i couldn't move even if i wanted to. i felt nick hug me from behind. an arm lifted off me and dragged chris into the group hug. i saw a camera flashing and assumed it was chels taking pic of us. honestly i didn't care who took the pic. i felt ... safe.

we break up the hug and talk for 5 more minutes before we got in our cars to leave.

i was still trying to get the car started when i saw matt driving up to my car. he slowed down and the back seat window rolled down, of course i followed suit and rolled my down as well.

"hey come over tomorrow around 3" nick said  "we're in the same house!!"

matt drives away. i guess that's a good way to test me to see if i'm actually ivy. damn i just reunited with the sturniolos. and it was everything i didn't think it was going to be. i thought i would hate it, but yet i actually didn't. i drive home and all i can think about is how i felt during our shared hug. i haven't felt that way in a long time. it was a comfort knowing i can feel safe again. without a doubt i will be going over to their house tomorrow.

**********************************************

but i hope you guys enjoyed :)

leave any comment (be as rude as you want)