part 7

of course with my luck we end up going to the bowling alley at the same time the only people on earth i don't want to see right now. 

we make our way to the door. nick gets there first and holds the door for his group. he almost closed it, but then he saw how close chels and i were. he continued to hold it for us.

we walk through

"thank you" we both say in a low voice

"no problem ladies" he replies back.

we walk in together in an awkward silence. we get to the counter to buy out tickets to bowl. matt chris and 'ivy' were obviously in front of us so nick just went ahead with them. i saw chris looking for nick but his eyes came in contact with mine. i saw his face turn from a happy smile to well... not a happy smile. matt ended up paying for everyone in their group so it was chels and i up to pay.

"ayo do you guys know eachother" the employee said.

"kinda" chels said

"alright, so, uhh do you wanna bowl next to them or wut"

"it doesn't mat-"

"yes we would like to" i interrupt chels. she looks at me with the 'are you should' look.

"alright then, it'll be 16.50 for you guys and you'll be on alley 6" we pay and head over to bowl

the sturniolos were in alley 5. and from the looks of it. it was just us and one other group bowling but they were all the way in alley 17. chels and i put on our bowling shoes and pick out our bowling balls. i tried to pick up a size 14 and it was WAY too heavy. so i ended up with a size 8 instead.

alley 5 and 6 shared a table and on either side were couches. meaning we were facing the sturniolos when we sat they were facing us. i got a better look at 'ivy' to my suprise i actually knew who she was. her name was amber, a bitch if i ever saw one. she has always been jealous of me, for reason i do not know. i do admit we do sorta look alike. only because she wants to be me so badly. she'd suck anyones cock to live my life. well i guess it's paying off.

chels and i waited for our game to start. we sat in the couch which seemed to be awhile. we were making conversation just fine. but i looked up to see chris staring right at me while his arm was wrapped around amber. we lock eye contact for a solid 15 seconds. only broken by matt telling chris it was his turn to bowl.

"we'll that was weird" chels said next to me

"tell me about it" i agreed

at that moment our game was ready. chels was up first. she hit 9 pins on her first roll and missed the last one the second time. it was my turn and let me tell you, i absolutely suck at bowling. i hit it in the gutter first roll and hit 3 pins my second roll. we continued to bowl and chels won the first game 116-32. we had three more games to play. i told chels to bowl for me while i went to the bathroom hoping she'd actually try while i was gone and got me some extra points.

i finished in the bathroom and was washing my hands when i heard the door open.

it was chris.

"hey bud, i think youre in the wrong place" i said sarcastically.

"no i'm exactly where i need to be" he said straight faced " what the hell are you doing here ivy?"

"well i came here to distract myself from a certain reality that my childhood bestfriend told me to basically off myself"

"okay first of all, i never said that. second of all, i think you're stalking me" he smirked

"i'm what!?"

"stalking me" he repeats

"you wish" i laughed

"awe come on, i know your jealous"

"awe you know me so well chris" i put a hand to my heart

he steps closer to me, and i step back trying to keep the same distance between us

"listen ivy, i don't know if i was clear or not. but i do not want to see you. matt doesn't want to see you. nick doesn't want to see you. we all are happy with the girl we have now. we don't need someone telling us she's a fake."

"oh but it would be a tragedy if someone happened to do so" i smiled

"it would wouldn't it" chris was getting annoyed "ivy?"

"chris."

"nice talk, you better get back to your little friends before she comes looking for you"

"how thoughtful of you to care" and without saying another word i walk pass chris only for him to grab my arm

"ivy."

"chris?"

"you suck at bowling"

"i guess something's never change" he lets go if my arm and i make my way to chels, who has finished half the second game.

"oh good i was getting worried about you" she said not looking my way.

the score was currently at 54-48. it was my turn and again i roll a gutter ball. and then i did it again. i hear a laugh coming from the other couch. i turn to see amber staring at me.

i roll my eyes and take my seat on the couch. amber is still looking at me

"do you have a problem"

"no"

this caught matt and nick's attention. they look at eachother and then us.

they keep quite. but amber doesn't

"actually i do have a problem"

"oh is that so princess?" i ask

"yeah i want to say you're a fucking creep"

"HOW!"

"i saw you at the mall yesterday and now you're magically here too" she exclaims "you're fucking stalking us"

"in your wicked dreams bitch"

"HEY NOW" nick yells "let's calm down okay"

"no i don't feel safe with her around" amber says

"oh puh- lease" i let out

matt steps in " look ivy it could just be a coincidence"

"i doubt it, look at her. she looks like she's trying to be me" this. this set me off

" IM trying to be YOU"

"you heard me" she says proudly

"if anything YOURE trying to be ME"

chris walks in " hey guys sorry i was taking a shit, what'd i miss"

"oh chris i'm glad you're here, this girl is trying to kill me" amber says in her bitch ass baby voice

"you wish i was trying to kill you" i was so done at this point "you wish"

i turn my back and take off my bowling shoes to put on my real ones

"awe the stalker gives up" amber says as she makes a sad puppy face.

"nice try amber, but i'm so over your fucking shit" i don't even look up to see her as i continue to tie my shoe. "you can have them, you win"

"who's amber" matt and nick say

"idk guys, maybe you don't know your precious 'ivy' the way you think you do" i stand up

"what do you mean" matt says

"goodbye guys, it's been a fun talk"

i head to the car and wait for chels. honestly i don't even know if she thinks i'm gone. she was too in the zone probably to even know what was going on.

i hear a tap on the window.

it was nick.

**********************************************

hope you guys enjoyed this one :)))

give honest reviews (be as rude as you want)