Chapter Two: One Night in Bangkok

****SMUT WARNING****
Basically this wholw chapter is smut. Proceed if you wish~~~~

The boys escaped to the hotel across the street, touching and grabbing whenever no one was looking. Moon felt like he was a kid again, developing a crush. They stole kisses along the way, and held hands in the back of the elevator while going up to Yuth's room. Room 408.

Yuth put the boy in front of him as he opened the door, slowly guiding him in, feeling him up from behind as the door closed behind them. He kneaded down Moon's body as they inched towards the bed, making sure to go under the boy's shirt and lightly pinch his nipples.

Yuth slid Moon's shirt up and over his head while kissing his neck from behind, giving the boy goosebumps. The older one took off his shirt as Moon turned around, taking a look at the handsome man. The man's long fingers unbuttoned his pants and slid them off, then moved forward and did the same for Moon while leaving trails of kisses all over the boy's face and neck.

Moon had never felt this sensual before, even with his ex. He desired the passion. He wanted to be touched and kissed upon slowly and gently. His breath was taken away while the back of his legs hit the bed, making him sit down in front of the man.

Yuth looked down at Moon and held his face in his hand. "Is this what you want?"

That was another thing Moon wanted. A consensual relationship. He nodded slowly, his hands on the man's hips, slowly moving down and taking Yuth's boxers down as well.

Moon looked up at the man before getting on his knees and taking the throbbing hardness in his mouth. Yuth had always been the one to please others, never the other way around, and he was loving every bit of it. The boy was already different than everyone he had met in the past who would be jumping for the opportunity to let him get them off. He secretly desired to be taken care of, and felt the boy doing exactly that.

Yuth locked his eyes on the ceiling as the boy took hold of him with his mouth. The younger one's tongue danced around him before he was engulfed in a sea of wetness.

Yuth was silent, taking short and labored breaths as his head tilted further back. His hands were in the boy's hair, not pulling, but running his fingers through his soft black hair.

Moon had one hand at the base of the shaft, stroking as he began sucking slowly, then picking up the pace in tune with Yuth's breathing. His tongue flicked the tip, leading Yuth to let out a hoarse moan. It only urged Moon to finish the man off in his mouth.

The older began thrusting without realizing, making Moon suck harder and faster for him. He knew the oldest was close, and he wanted to watch Yuth's face as he climaxed. He felt the man's thighs flexing and looked up to see him with his mouth open and his eyes closed. He moaned out, trying to be quiet but Moon's mouth was so warm and wet.

"Uuuhhhh...mmmmmm..." The sound of his voice made Moon hard, but he was busy taking care of Yuth. "I'm..." Before he could finish his sentence he was releasing into the warm space that was Moon's mouth.

The boy sucked lightly as cum shot out, making sure to get every last drop and licking Yuth clean. The man twitched as Moon's mouth released him slowly, taking a string of saliva with him.

Moon licked his lips and stood back up before Yuth knocked him back to the bed by his shoulders. The boy laid out on the bed was enticing.
Just for me.

Yuth pulled the boy's boxers down and off, then crawled on top of him, kissing from his thighs to his forehead. Moon was starting to feel more loved than a one night stand should be. He didn't want to get his hopes up, but was also basking in the feelings.

"Where do you want me?" The man said while reaching his hand down to stroke Moon.

It took the boy by surprise, then a wave of ecstasy hit him. "What?" He was too stunned to hear what the man had asked.

"How do you want it?"

"Well..." Moon thought about it, but didn't know how to say it. So he just told the truth. "I'm a virgin."

The man stopped, sobering up by about 50% just from that comment. He had never encountered a virgin at any clubs he went to. The boy was old enough to drink, so he was legal at least. Yuth didn't want to judge based on that. He simply needed to be in Moon and would be as gentle as possible if he needed to be. "Let me take care of you."

The boy loved the sweet words coming from the man who he assumed would just be a one time thing. He felt safer with this stranger than he ever did in his previous relationship. "Okay."

The man brought out his lube and stood up to spread the boy's legs for him as he spread the lube onto his fingers. Yuth got on his knees and hovered over the boy, latching his mouth onto the other while sneaking his hand down.

Their lips parted as the finger was inserted, letting the boy release a small moan. "You're so tight." Those words from the man only made Moon harder and more lustful.

Yuth slid in and out until he believed the boy was ready for more, then slowly slid a second finger in, causing Moon to squirm. "Uhhhhh." He moved along with the fingers, slightly hurting but also starting to feel good, really good. "Uhhhh..." The boy softly moaned with every movement.

Yuth kissed Moon's chest, sucking on the nipples one at a time, making them rock hard. His fingers moved faster, then opened up and tried to feel every inch of the boy before finding the special spot.

"Uuuhhh!" The boy's head fell back further as his abdominal muscles flexed.

Yuth kissed the muscles, moving faster and tapping the spot over and over. Not long after, taking a third finger to the boy's hole. He would need to be stretched that much at least to take the man in.

The finger slid in next to the others and Moon couldn't control his breathing. "Uuhhh..uuhhh....uuhhh!"

Yuth noticed the boy's solid member sticking straight up and slid down his body, taking it with his mouth, sucking and stroking to help.

The fingers pressed on Moon's spot again and again, giving him a euphoric feeling. His eyes wanting to roll back, but he kept them on the man who was on him, taking care of him like he said he would. How could he be so extremely hot? He wanted to do everything possible with Yuth.

"S...stop..." Moon managed to breath out, making the man pause in confusion and look up at him. "I'm ready."

The words Yuth didn't know he wanted to hear. He was hard again, and he wanted to finally feel the boy. "Are you sure?" He got up, on his knees with his fingers dancing around the boy's thighs. The boy nodded eagerly, giving the man the go-ahead.

Yuth reached over and grabbed a condom from the nightstand, tearing it open and wrapping it around him. "Tell me if you need me to stop." He had no intentions of letting the boy go, but didn't want to scare him off. The boy nodded again and Yuth dipped his pelvis down to meet the boy's hole, teasing the tip at the opening, then slowly entering.

Moon was a moaning mess, but he couldn't help it. He was growing louder and had to hold on to the sheets to keep him stable. Once the man was fully in, he stopped for a second to let the boy catch his breath and get used to the feeling. "Are you okay?" Moon nodded, biting his bottom lip.

Yuth got down on top of Moon, holding himself up with his hands next to the boy's face. Slowly, he began to pulse in and out of the tight hole, giving him the best feeling. The sound of their heavy breaths filled the room, with the occasional moan slipping out.

The boy had calmed down, finally being able to fully enjoy himself. "Faster...." Yuth couldn't believe his ears. The boy wanted it, and he was happy to oblige.

The man got back up and on his knees and started fucking him with all he had, watching the boy completely lose it underneath him. Moon let the cock move him up and down, then began to move with it, winding his hips at the thrusts. The man licked his lips, realizing that the boy was trying to match with his movements.

Moon's member was sticking straight up again, so Yuth took it in his hand, stroking it along with his own thrusts. The boy moaned with pleasure all over his body. Suddenly, Moon's hands were grabbing Yuth's arms, pulling him down to kiss him. He closed his eyes and let the boy do what he wanted, pushing his tongue in and feeling the boy greet it with his own.

Moon let go of Yuth's mouth, only to pull the man chest to chest as he felt his pelvis and stomach tighten. Yuth kissed and sucked on the boy's collarbone as he fucked him through their climaxes, coming to a slow thrust at the end.

The man stayed put for a while afterwards, feeling the boy's cum in between their hot, sweaty bodies.

Their harsh breathing continued as Yuth rolled off and onto the bed beside Moon. He looked over at the boy laying on his back, watching his chest rise and fall. Yuth reached his hand out and moved some hair from Moon's face. "Let's go take a shower."

"Okay..." Moon sat up, then slowly stood up on his wobbling knees.

Yuth watched him, then got up and sat him back down. "On second thought, I'll bring you a towel."

Just as he said, Yuth brought a half-wet towel and started wiping the boy's chest, down his stomach, and then his tip. He patted the boy with the dry half. Moon's eyes focused on the man's hands. He had such a gentle touch that he didn't know a man could have.

When Yuth got back in bed Moon was already half asleep, barely keeping his eyes open as he snuggled up in the comforter. "So cute."

"Huh?" Moon asked, barely opening his eyes.

Yuth climbed in bed next to the boy, facing him and holding his waist. "I said you're cute."

The boy blushed, with a smile that wouldn't stop. Yuth was under a spell that night. Of all the beautiful people in Bangkok, he was utterly obsessed with the handsome boy in front of him.

"What's your name?"

The man had always given a random name to people he just met. Usually something from the top of his head. But the boy was different. "Yuth. What's yours?"

"Moon."

He noticed a small freckle on the right side of Moon's neck as the boy nestled into his pillow. Yuth was amused because he had a smilar one on the left side of his neck. Yuth traced the boy's face with his index finger. Around his face and across his eyebrows, down his nose, lightly sweeping across his lips with his thumb as he dozed off. "Moon."