Chapter Twenty-Four: Game On

Yuth was so busy trying to get Red's undivided attention, that he didn't realize Moon left their classroom before he did. Once outside, he looked around but to no avail.

"Come have lunch with me." Red looked at Yuth seductively, which didn't phase him one bit. Yuth wasn't into trash. In fact, he was only into a certain Pao.

Yuth followed Red to the cafeteria, where something caught his eye. Moon. He almost didn't recognize the boy, because the girls had put his hair into a small pony tail at the top of his head. They must've done it so he could eat without his hair in his way.
Cute. Yuth gushed over the boy as they got their food and sat down, smiling to himself.

"Do you want to party tonight? My place is free and everyone's invited." Yuth turned his attention back to Red and put on a fake smile.

"Of course." Just what he wanted. The closer he got to Red, the closer he got to Red's phone.

As he looked around he saw Moon glance at him with a sassy face. He gave the boy a questioning look, but Moon whipped his head the other way. Yuth laughed to himself. The boy was jealous.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That night they went to the party at Red's house. Kas parked the van around the corner, behind tons of cars. Moon made sure his earpiece was in as they exited.

"This isn't fairrrrrr." Dao groaned at not being able to go to the party.

"We can all go out drinking when this is all over." Kas patted her shoulder and handed her a bag of chips.

"Fine." She chomped hard on the chips, trying to stay focused. "When you get the phone let me know. I'm ready." Yuth nodded at her then closed the door.

Moon tried to fix his hair quickly before they got to the entrance. "I liked your hairdo earlier."

The boy frowned at him. "Oh shut up."

Yuth laughed, wrapping an arm around Moon's shoulders as they walked into the crowded house. It was foggy from smoke and the lights were dimmed.

Yuth spotted Red, who saw him at the same time. "Action." He walked away from the boy and Moon was secretly crushed.

He wandered around, then realized he could snoop while Yuth was busy. So that's what he did. He opened every door upstairs, unaware of what was going on behind them, and had to cover his eyes for some of them.

He knew he reached Red's room when he saw pictures on the wall of Red. He was handsome, Moon would give him that. He closed the door behind him, then walked around, opening doors and peeping in the closet and restroom.

Moon stopped in front of the restroom mirror. He wondered why Yuth was attracted to him of all people.

He touched his face, trying to figure out if that's what attracted Yuth. Or was it his body? He lightly brushed over his lips, remembering how Yuth kissed him. He looked over his chest, then down, thinking about how Yuth made him feel in the shower that one night.

His hands fell as he snapped out of it. He didn't find anything about himself special. Why would Yuth?

He snapped out of it, closing the bathroom door and moving to the dresser on the other side of the room. He opened each drawer and looked under and in between clothes before finding what he wasn't ready for.

Pictures. Tons of pictures filled a whole drawer. Polaroids of guys who were passed out, naked, in handcuffs, etc. Moon couldn't look through them. He dropped the one in his hand and closed the drawer.

It was evidence. He had to find something to put all of them in. That wasn't hard to find, because there were tons of bags in the walk-in closet. Moon took the simplest one, but before he could go back into the room, the bedroom door was opening.

He quickly turned off the closet light and peeked through the open door crack. It was Yuth and Red. Red was grabbing on Yuth, then closed the door behind him as he undressed down to his underwear. Moon's blood began to boil. Yuth dodged Red's kisses, then tossed him on the bed.

Moon hated what he was seeing, but couldn't stop watching. Red tried to take off Yuth's shirt, but his arms began to go limp. Moon was confused as he watched Yuth take Red's hands off of him.

The boy couldn't take it anymore, and barged out of the closet with the bag in hand. Yuth looked up, shocked. "Where have you been?"

Moon walked over to him, angry as hell. "Me? What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Yuth walked over to the clothes on the ground and dug out a phone from the pants. "I got the phone."

Moon looked back at Red, who was passed out on the bed. "Wait...what..."

Yuth stood up and walked over to Moon, waving a baggie with little pills in his face. "I came prepared."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

With Red's phone, they were able to access more than what they needed. They found Jay tied up, abused and malnourished in an abandoned warehouse.

As they were getting Jay back to good health in the hospital, Red was freaking out. He didn't remember what happened the night of the party, and Yuth (or Kon) didn't show up to school after that.

He grew especially nervous when Jay had gone missing from the warehouse. He didn't tell his parents about that one, and he grew more worried as the days passed by. Nothing was happening, and eventually he started to feel relieved. Maybe Jay escaped and simply ran away.

A week had gone by when he attended a going away party for a family friend who would be traveling to the US for work. Many high profile business people were there. Who he didn't expect to see was "Kon"...standing with Jay.

"Oh, Red! This is Yuthakon Bunchuai of Niran Corp. Don't be shy, say hello." Red's mother was speaking but he wasn't responding. His blood turned cold as he watched the guy he knew as "Kon" smile and greet them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you."