Chapter Twenty-Eight: Getaway

When they arrived home that night, no one was home. "Where's Rune?"

Yuth guided Moon to the bedroom, where there were two suitcases on the bed. "Kiet and Kusa offered to take him for the weekend. I have business in Pattaya City, so I figured we could make a trip out of it."

He wrapped his arms around Moon from behind and kissed at the boy's neck. "A trip?" Moon was excited. He hadn't been on a trip since before his head injury, besides moving to Bangkok.

"Pack now and we'll leave first thing tomorrow morning."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As he said, they did set off first thing in the morning. With an iced coffee in hand, Moon enjoyed the view as Yuth drove them to Pattaya City. "Have you ever been here before?"

Moon shook his head. "Only to the places in between Lampang and Bangkok."

Yuth glanced over at the boy who was looking out the window at everything they passed in the city. He smiled to himself. Yuth wanted to give Moon as many of his "firsts" as possible.

The hotel was the nicest place Moon had been to besides Yuth's home. The room was modern and huge. He took his time looking around, and even saw a pool when he looked out the window. Yuth wrapped his arms around Moon from behind. "We can go swimming later if you want."

"I'd like that."

"I have a meeting in thirty minutes, but text me if you need anything."

Moon turned around, causing Yuth's hands to move to the boy's hips. "Okay." He was disappointed that the man had to leave so soon, but couldn't wait for him to get back. Moon gave Yuth a small kiss. "Hurry back."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Moon was updating the man every few minutes with everything he was doing. Yuth ate it all up, as it kept him amused during the boring meeting.

Look at the tub, it's huge!

The TV has so many channels!

The bed is so comfortable, I'll have to get one someday.

The restaurant downstairs is so fancy, I think I'm underdressed.

I ate everything they recommended, it was all delicious! Come with me next time.

The pool is amazing! I'll play for a bit in here.

When Yuth got back, he changed and went out to the pool, finding the boy playing, as he said. Moon was floating on his back in the deep end and soaking up the sun. The only two people who were around were leaving, so Yuth decided to have some fun.

Moon had his eyes closed, and his ears underwater when two hands grabbed his waist from below. He gasped, and began to try and kick whoever it was, until he saw Yuth poke his head out of the water.

"Trying to kill me?"

"Hia! I didn't know it was you." He moved the hair from his face and wiped his face.

"Afraid someone would kidnap you?"

"No. Who would take me? I would complain too much."

Yuth moved closer, wading through the water to the boy's body, and latched on with his arms. "Can I kidnap you?"

Moon smiled and let Yuth kiss his cheek. "Only you can."

Yuth liked the sound of that. "Let's go have lunch together before my next meeting."

"You have another one?" The boy pouted, resting his head on Yuth's shoulder.

"The last one for the weekend, I promise."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once they reached the small local restaurant, Moon excused himself to the restroom. "I think I drank too much coffee today."

"I'll sit first, then."

Yuth sat at the back corner, away from everyone so that they could have their own bubble. People came and went, but a group of girls were lingering. One specifically was eyeing Yuth. They all giggled together before she made her way over to the table.

Yuth wasn't paying attention, only looking at the photos he candidly took of Moon that day. "Excuse me." He looked up to find a girl he had never seen before.

"Oh, I'll have a tea and-"

"I don't work here. I just saw you from my table over there." She motioned to her friends who were peeking at them. "My name is Deedee." She helped herself to the seat across from him.

Yuth only looked her up and down, wondering who she thought she was. He was used to this treatment, though, and knew how to handle it. "Well...Deedee. I'm afraid I-"

"Can I have your Line?" She did not want Yuth to reject her, and was avoiding it by cutting him off.

Yuth spotted a certain someone, then cross his arms impatiently. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"I'm in a relationship."

"I can keep a secret."

Yuth squinted his eyes and let out a huff. "My boyfriend doesn't like to share. A smile crept up on his face as he patted the seat next to him.

The young girl watched as someone walked past her and sat in that seat next to Yuth. He put his hand on Moon's thigh and lightly squeezed. "Oh, I see. I'll get going then." She shot up and practically ran back to her friends.

"What did I miss? Who was that?"

"No one. Now what do you want to order?"