Chapter Thirty-Four: Hia...

There had to be major explaining to do on Yuth's part. He had to explain how it was probably best that he was faking his death for his own safety. He agreed with Chatri and Kiet's decision and it worked out for the best.

He had to apologize to Rune especially, for confusing him and making him go through everything. The last thing he wanted to do was to traumatize his nephew even more after his mother's death. They had to have a good crying session and deep conversation.

Yuth took over as head of the company, like his parents wanted. Somchair was arrested and the police finally did a thorough investigation because the public put too much pressure on them.

After a while, things settled down and everyone could resume their normal lives. It was better than that, though, because they had finally avenged the people who they started the game for.

Yuth had more work to do as the CEO, but the rest of the team remained the same. He ran the team from the sidelines, and stepped in when necessary. Typically they could handle things without him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Late one night, Yuth was at the convenience store buying snacks after a hard night's work. He paid at the counter, and Rodger rang him up. "I see you brought company."

Yuth smiled and looked out the window at his boyfriend outside at a picnic table, one leg crossed over the other and reading the newspaper. "That would be my future husband."

"Really?" Rodger smiled. "I'm glad you've found someone to tame you."

"Yea. Sure." Yuth winked and took the junk food outside. He laid them all out on the table and the boy instantly grabbed a milk tea. "Find anything in the paper?"

"I think I found one I can handle."

"I feel sad. You don't need me anymore," Yuth joked.

"What are you talking about? We couldn't do anything without you." Moon nudged the man with his shoulder. "You're the game master."

Yuth smiled and playfully tickled the boy. "Master? Can I be master at home, too?"

Moon laughed and swatted at Yuth's hands. "Behave."

"My game, my rules."

"Hiaaa...."

"Call me that again and see what happens," Yuth challenged the boy.

Moon faced him on the bench, then leaned in close, holding Yuth by the thighs. He looked down with his eyes, then they trailed back up Yuth's body to his face. His soft eyes made Yuth's heart race. "Hia...we should go home early tonight."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

****SMUT Warning****

The water from the shower was warm on their bodies as Moon pushed Yuth up against the wall. He kissed the man feverishly. Yuth grabbed the boy's face and kissed him long and hard, biting his bottom lip and sucking until it was swollen and red.

He turned Moon, with the boy arching his back for a better angle. Yuth took the invitation and glided his way into the tight, pulsing hole. "Uhhhh...." Moon couldn't hold it in anymore. Yuth turned him on more than anything in the world.

Yuth placed a hand on the front of Moon's neck, and pulled up lightly. The boy reacted immediately, and reached back to grab Yuth's hip with one of his hands. "Hia...fuck..." Yuth dug in deeper and harder, smashing himself into Moon's prostate.

"Moan for me, baby." He couldn't help himself. He wanted -no- needed more from Moon.

"Uhhhhh....Hia...fuck me....please..." Yuth gripped the boy's waist with his free hand and fucked him while pulling Moon's hips towards himself. "Uhhh!"

Yuth slid his hand down from Moon's neck to his throbbing member. "Do you need me to help you?" The boy nodded quickly, and Yuth began stroking Moon along with his own rhythm.

"Hia...I'm..."

"Cum for me," Yuth demanded.

When he felt the boy releasing, he couldn't hold his own in. Moon let his head fall back as he leaned on Yuth. "Hia..."

"Come. Let's clean you up."