Chapter Twenty-Six: Uncomfortable

"We're going to have to expose him online. We can't do it through the courts because he's gotten away with this so many times already. If the public knows about it, they can't cover it up as easily." Yuth was right. Kiet had given him this case specifically because there was nothing he could do about it alone.

"Okay, do we have any video evidence? That would be best." Dao looked at Yuth, but he shook his head. "Then what do we do? We can't let him do it again..."

"We have to make evidence to back up her claims, then we can expose what he's done to her. That should get things moving." Moon wondered what Yuth meant by "make evidence."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That night, the van rolled up to a popular nightclub that Don frequented. "Chatri is coming with me."

Yuth and Chatri exited the van, while Moon crossed his arms and sank into the front seat. Yuth didn't tell them anything about the plan he had, so they would have to find out via the earpieces.

Yuth walked in with Chatri, motioning his friend to go away and act as backup. He spotted Don at the bar and made his way over. "Can I buy you a drink?" Yuth tilted his head and looked at Don, who just finished his third drink of the night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chatri waited on the other side of the bar, Dao was spinning in her chair in the van, Kas was almost asleep, and Moon was still sulking and overthinking. It was taking some time, but Yuth was sweet-talking Don. Moon pouted to himself about it. He heard every word from his earpiece and it was making his stomach sick.

Yuth knew what he was doing, though. He didn't want Moon to do this job or even get close to Don because Don reminded him of Sakda. Yuth was afraid it would trigger Moon. If it were up to him, Moon wouldn't have anything to do with this case, but he was part of their group.

Yuth dodged Don's kisses just as he dodged Red's. There was only one pair of lips he wanted to kiss. Not the disgusting pair on the man in front of him.

"You're such a tease, baby." Don kissed Yuth's neck and then opened the door to his room. This hotel was connected to the nightclub, and they usually had a lot of customers because of that.

Chatri followed close behind, but they weren't expecting Don to have backup. Two men were standing outside the door, guarding it.

**** TW: Sexual Content/ Assault/ Violence ****

Inside, Yuth planted a hidden camera, while Don undressed. Yuth only removed his shirt, but already felt gross in the company of the older man.

The three in the van watched the video from the camera. Moon was breathless. He didn't want to watch but couldn't look away. He grew angry that Yuth didn't mention the plan. He watched in horror as Don brought out a pair of handcuffs.

He cuffed Yuth's hands to the bed frame, then started kissing his chest. "Can you take the cuffs off?" Don looked up, questioning Yuth. "I can do more for you if they're off."

"No need." Don wasn't planning on stopping, and didn't need Yuth to be willing.

Don got back to work, feeling Yuth up and pulling down his pants. "I don't want to do this anymore."

Don looked up at Yuth and laughed. "You don't have to want it."

"I said I don't want to. Get me out of these handcuffs." Yuth talking back resulted in Don slapping him across the face.

"Don't make me gag you."

Yuth got what he wanted from the man. He kept going though, because he needed it to be worse. Don started going lower and reached Yuth's boxers. "Stop!"

Don only smiled and went back, but was greeted with a knee to the face. He shot up, holding his bleeding nose.

In the van, everyone watched in shock. Dao called for Chatri. "Chatri, where the hell are you? Get in there now!"

Chatri was at the end of the hallway, watching the two guards. "I don't think I can make it in. I'll have to be a distraction." He ran up to the guards and threw Glasses of alcohol on them, then tossed his lighter. One of the men caught fire, but when the other quickly put it out, they began chasing Chatri. He ran down each hallway, making sure they were following him.

In the van, Dao was freaking out. Chatri wasn't responding anymore and all they could hear was his harsh breathing. She turned to Kas and Moon, who were already on their way out.

"I'll go find Chatri." Kas separated from Moon once they reached the hotel.

Don stood up after getting kicked. He wiped his bloody nose with a tissue and chuckled. "You asked for it." He made his way to Yuth, trying to hold his legs.

Yuth wasn't going down without a fight, though, and he kicked as hard as he could over and over again. "Get your hands off me!"

Moon could hear everything, and he knew he needed to get there quickly. "Yuth, what room?!"

"203!" Don was confused, but continued to attack Yuth, and punched him once. It knocked the earpiece from Yuth's ear. Yuth hoped the boy heard the room number, but if he didn't, Yuth was getting emotionally prepared.

Moon reached the door, but it was locked. "Yuth!" He got down on his knees and began to take apart the digital lock and hack it with the kit Dao had given him.

Yuth had stopped kicking after he was punched, letting Don get in between his legs. The man touched over Yuth's body, causing Yuth to grow angrier. He spit in Don's face once he got the chance. "Fuck you, you disgusting piece of shit."

Don grabbed Yuth's face, and raised his other fist. Yuth closed his eyes, prepared for whatever beating he received because to him it was better than what Don wanted.