Chapter Fourteen: Gossiping

* * * Side Note: I put Kiet in the picture above because he's the man that Moon is jealous of. * * *

The entire next week and a half was full of meetings back to back for Mr. Yuth. Moon had rarely seen his boss and it made him a bit sad. He had developed a crush, and it hit him harder than he expected.

Nin hadn’t spoken to him since she got mad at him. If she knew he had a crush on Mr. Yuth she would've flipped out on him. He didn’t think he was wrong in their argument. He thought she must’ve not had all of the correct information. She had just been going off of stupid rumors.

Friday afternoon the meetings had slowed down, only a handful per day. Mr. Yuth wasn’t the owner of the company, but his Godfather, Somchair. Mr. Yuth wouldn’t get full ownership until his Godfather believed he was ready. He still had to attend all of the company meetings, and his own on top of that.

Moon had finally seen Mr. Yuth come back to the office, but he wasn’t alone. There was a very handsome man with him, and jealously washed over him. The handsome man nodded at Moon and gave a smile.

They disappeared into Mr. Yuth's office and Moon felt left out, sighing and settling down in his chair. “Whyyyyyy?”

“Why what?” He had forgotten that Kas was in the office, as he was so quiet.

“Nothing.”

“Doesn't seem like nothing.” Kas raised an eyebrow at him. “What's going on?”

“Well…I like someone.”

With that, Kas was at Moon's desk in .02 seconds with his chair, elbows on the desk and hands holding his face up. “Who?! Tell me everything!”

Moon sank deeper into his chair. “Just…someone.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I haven’t had much of a chance to interact with him lately…”

“Him?!” Kas covered his mouth, trying not to be too loud, but it was too late.

“What happened?!” Dao had busted the door open in no time.

“It’s nothing re—”

“Moon has a crush!”

“Oh my God!” She pulled up a chair and sat next to Kas, giggling. “Tell us everything!”

Moon let out a nervous laugh, then sat up and leaned forward, holding his hands together in his lap. “I can’t say…”

“Forbidden love? I like it!” Kas nodded and smiled in agreement to Dao.

“No…it's just…”

“What's he like?”

Dao looked at Kas, shocked. “HIM?” Then looked back at Moon. “It’s a him?” She was visibly about to lose it from excitement.

“He said he hasn’t been able to talk to him much.”

“What? Why?”

“Are you two going to have this conversation without me?” Moon sulked in his chair as they averted their attention back to him.

“Okay, okay  go on. Tell us what’s up,” Kas insisted.

“We had this…connection when we met. We kept having small run-ins and I felt something. He gave me these signals.” Moon still felt the rush he experienced when Yuth picked up his eyelash.

“Like flirting?” Dao was invested, as was Kas.

“I think so…He kept…getting really close to me and the way he said things…” Moon gulped, remembering how he felt under Mr. Yuth's touch. “And touched me.”

“He what?!” Dao stood up in shock and Kas covered his mouth with his hands.

“Not like that!”

They were interrupted by a man's voice coming from the lobby. “Hello? Is anyone here?”

Dao rushed out while Moon and Kas stood at their door to see who it was. They didn’t recognize him, though.

“I’m Panit, I’m here to meet Mr. Bunchuai.”

“Okay, let me see if he’s busy right now.” Dao went to the back to check, leaving Kas and Moon in Panit's view.

“Are you…from the news? You’re one of the victims of Sakda?” Kas had recognized his face from the group that stood outside of Sakda's family's company, accompanied by protestors.

“Yes.” He pursed his lips together. “Mr. Bunchuai is really a blessing to us.” He walked over to them, standing next to Kas. “I'm not supposed to reveal this, but he’s paying for a lawyer for all of us. One of the top lawyers in Bangkok.”

“Wow. We knew he was generous, but he really is a saint.” Kas was right. Mr. Yuth really was a saint.

The more Moon knew, the more it looked like Nin was wrong. Moon wanted to know what exactly she had on Mr. Yuth. What could possibly make her think he killed his own sister?