Chapter Twenty: Finally

****SMUT WARNING****

Moon's eyes opened to find Yuth facing him, and seemingly sound asleep. The boy admired the sharp facial features on the older one. He especially liked Yuth's lips. Maybe because he liked the way his boss smiled at him, or the way Yuth licks his lips, or maybe just because he wanted to kiss them.

Moon leaned forward and stared at Yuth, taking in all of the beauty. He was so close. So close that his feelings took over. He inched closer and closer, until he was right in front of Yuth's face. His lips were almost there. Just one tiny kiss. He just needed to know what it was like with Yuth.

Before their lips could even touch, he realized that Yuth had opened his eyes, and was looking down at him. Before he could retreat, Yuth had taken his face in his hand and their lips were colliding.

Moon closed his eyes and felt what he had been waiting for. He dove into the kiss wholeheartedly, and was met with Yuth's tongue conquering his mouth.

Yuth felt like it was all a dream. He couldn't believe that the boy would still have feelings for him after forgetting him. He wanted Moon so badly, and rubbed on the boy's body with all the lust he had pent up in him for over a year.

He went under Moon's shirt with his hands, gripping his waist, then roaming around on the soft skin. Goosebumps formed on the boy's skin as Yuth brushed over his nipples, then softly squeezed one. "Aahhh..." Moon broke from the kiss and watched Yuth meticulously play with him.

The boy grew hungry for the older, trying to fight it but at that point couldn't anymore. He attached his lips to Yuth's neck and gripped his body, wanting to feel him all over. Yuth missed that touch and that feeling so much he could barely contain himself. "Ahhhh...Moon..."

It only ignited the fire within Moon to hear Yuth calling his name. His tip was oozing from their simple touching and kisses. Moon separated himself from the man's neck to look him in the eyes as the boy's hands roamed lower and lower.

Before Moon reached what he was going for, Yuth grabbed his wrist, stopping him. "Stop." The older had such a straight face that Moon couldn't read, but it didn't seem good.

Moon's heart sank into his stomach, afraid that he misjudged Yuth. He watched his boss get out of bed and walk over to the restroom, pausing at the door. He looked back at Moon, then a grin appeared on his face. His hand motioned for the boy to follow him.

Moon's heart rose back up and began beating erratically. When he heard the shower start, he shot out of bed and slowly walked to the master bathroom. Yuth was shirtless, and had just dropped his shorts and underwear, naked for Moon to see. It only made him harder when the boy looked him up an down, eyes widening when they came upon his length.

Moon blushed, not knowing the proper way to react to his boss. When he held his head low, he was met with Yuth coming to him. The man lifted Moon's shirt, first, taking it off and then pushed his pajama pants and boxer briefs down with one soft tug at the sides.

Moon felt so exposed, but he loved the attention that Yuth was giving him. The man softly kissed behind his ear, moving to his neck, then he gently pulled Moon to the shower, where the boy stepped inside. Yuth met the boy, then closed the door behind him.

Yuth couldn't believe it was finally happening. His chance to kiss and love on Moon after so long. His desires had taken over and he wasn't going to slow down. His hands were sliding over Moon's backside when the boy flinched. Yuth pulled back to see what was wrong, but the boy looked at him with desperation.

"I'm...a virgin."

Yuth smiled widely. He knew that if Moon had forgotten him, that he also forgot about losing his virginity to him. This time around, he wanted to do things right. Not have another one night stand, but really show Moon how good it felt to be with each other.

He leaned into the boy's ear. "We can take things slow." Leaning back, he watched goosebumps appear on Moon's arm. It made Yuth smile harder, and raise an eyebrow at the boy. "I don't have anything for us to do it anyway." Yuth didn't have time for sex in the past year, and he didn't want it to be with anyone besides Moon. Therefore, he didn't think he'd need condoms or lube. "We can buy things later."

Moon nodded, slightly disappointed, but still glad to be in the man's presence. Yuth turned him around, making Moon tense up. But the man went to work right away to release that tension, massaging the boy from the back, leaving kisses where his hands touched on Moon's shoulders.

Slowly, Yuth's hand trailed down the boy's spine to his bottom. This time, Moon was relaxed and enjoying Yuth at his neck. He let the man enter him with a finger. Even though he wasn't a virgin, he still hadn't had sex in so long. Yuth let him get adjusted to the feeling before he pressed a second finger in.

"Aaahhhh..." Moon's shallow breaths continued until Yuth moved his fingers around, then pressing on his prostate. "Uhhh!" Moon was on the wall, hands gripping nothing but holding him steady.

Once he was okay, Yuth slowly pulled out then back in, moving at a slow pace, and pressing on Moon's prostate each time. The boy was in too deep, and had to touch himself. Yuth followed his pace with his fingers, then grabbed himself, too, imagining Moon around him.

"Faster...uuhhhh....please..." He heard the boy right, but was amused at how Moon reacted to him the exact same way as before. The boy arched his back, giving Yuth more access.

Yuth did as he wished, pumping his fingers faster, and increasing the speed on himself, too. Moon moved with the fingers, as he was uncontrollable at that point. Watching the boy move on him from the back was enough for Yuth to climax, while his fingers were thrusting in Moon, making the boy lose it and cum on the wall.

Yuth rested his forehead on the boy's shoulder, while Moon used his arms to keep him up against the wall. The water washed away everything, but Yuth still took it upon himself to wash up.

He lathered up some soap in his hands, then placed it on Moon's back and rubbed it around. The boy turned around for Yuth to continue on his front side and watched the man take care of him. He wanted more of it, and wanted to take care of Yuth in return.