Chapter Twenty-Nine: We've Done This Before

After Yuth's last meeting, he found Moon at the pool again. It was dark when he got back, so the boy was alone, and only dipped his legs in at the edge. Moon had kept checking his phone, but Yuth wanted to surprise him. The boy was disappointed, but waited for the man regardless.

"Why aren't you in the room?"

Moon jumped a little, startled by the sudden voice. "Oi, Hia! Stop doing that." He fully stood up as Yuth brought him his towel.

"You call me that more often now. Is there a reason behind it?" He wrapped the towel around the boy, tugging it closed at the front.

"It sounds better to me than P'. Do you not like it?"

Yuth smiled and moved some hair from the boy's face. "You can call me whatever you want."

Butterflies created a storm in Moon's stomach. The man moved closer and pulled Moon to him by his waist. "Hia..."

Yuth looked him in the eyes, then looked down, and back up again while licking his lips. "Do you-"

Moon already knew what question would come from Yuth's mouth. He held the man's face in his hands and pulled him down to his lips, cutting off Yuth's question. Their lips moved in unison before Moon broke free, suddenly breathing heavy. "Yes."

****SMUT WARNING****

Their bodies hit the wall as they entered their hotel room. Moon had Yuth against the wall, kissing and sucking on the man's chest. "Moon..."

Yuth unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and tossed it onto the floor. He grabbed Moon by the shoulders and pushed him onto the bed. The boy was flustered, but ready. He pulled down his swim shorts and kicked them away as he watched Yuth coming towards him. Yuth had taken off his pants and boxers all at once, not wasting any time.

The boy sat up when Yuth crawled on top, straddling him. Moon's lips sucked and kissed on Yuth while his hands gripped Yuth's sides.

The man gripped Moon's hair, but grew impatient. He pushed the boy back down and began by kissing the tip of the boy's nose, then his chin, neck, chest, nipples, down his stomach. He felt the boy squirming, but letting Yuth do what he wanted.

Yuth gripped the boy in his hand first, causing Moon to twitch. The man's mouth trailed down further and licked the tip of the boy, stroking him softly and giving him kisses all over.

Moon felt teased, and moaned impatiently. "Hia...."

"Don't worry, I'm getting to you." Yuth stood up and reached into his suitcase, where he had a stash of lube and condoms.

Moon watched the movements of the man ad he tore the package open and wrapped the condom around himself. Moon found it hard to catch his breath, but kept watching as Yuth lubed his fingers.

They wasted no time. Moon reached out and pulled the man in to kiss him as Yuth rubbed the lube on the boy's entrance. The cold liquid made Moon clench, but gave him a rush at the same time.

Moon separated their lips and looked down, then back up at Yuth. All he could do was plead with his eyes. The man knew that look all too well. It was as if Moon hadn't changed one bit. He still wanted Yuth as much as he did back then. It only enticed the man, and he thrust himself up and into the small passage.

"Uuuhhh!" Moon placed his head in Yuth's neck, gripping the man's body. "Hia!"

Yuth felt a rush of blood to his hard member whenever he heard the boy moan. "You're so tight..." The same as before.

As Moon moved with the motions, his mind grew fuzzy. He lifted his body as Yuth was grinding deeper. His mind told him he had felt this before. Flashes of Yuth came into his mind, of a different time. Flashes of ecstasy and pure bliss with Yuth continued as the man looked at him with those deep eyes.

Moon reached up to touch Yuth's face. He had seen this face before. He had felt these things with Yuth before. He had stared into those beautiful eyes before.

Yuth turned his head and kissed the palm of Moon's hand. Tears began to fall from Moon's eyes, down to his ears. They were partially from pain, partially from the immense pleasure, but mostly from the realization that he had remembered Yuth.

Moon's hands moved to Yuth's shoulders as he wound his hips against the man's. Yuth couldn't take it anymore. He sat down, with his legs under Moon's and pulled the boy up to sit on his knees.

Moon was in a different mindset at that point. He wanted Yuth even more after realizing that the man had taken care of him all that time for a reason. He wanted to take care of Yuth in return.

Moon sat on his knees, and slowly angled himself on the man's tip, causing Yuth to take a deep breath. Slowly the boy's tightness wrapped around Yuth's hard cock before settling down.

Yuth let out the breath he was holding, and wrapped his arms around Moon, breathing into his chest. The boy held his hands on Yuth's shoulders as he pulsed up and down on the man. He was losing himself in the feeling when Yuth began pumping from below, causing the boy to shake from his weak knees.

"Uhhh!" Moon's grip on Yuth tightened as he sat down on the man. He couldn't stay up by himself any longer, and bounced with Yuth's movements. The man's cock hit his prostate each time, and he fucked the boy with such fury. "Hia!" Moon rode the man as he climaxed, covering their stomachs as Yuth continued to fuck Moon through his own climax.