Chapter Twenty-Five: What Are We?

As Kiet helped Jay press charges, the group went back to their daily routine in the office the next week. They worked as normal in between playing their "game." Moon didn't see Yuth as much during the day because there were always things to be done.

However, he went home with, ate with, and slept in the same bed as the man everyday, and that was enough for him. Yuth paid to break Moon's apartment lease and moved all of his things over to his place so Moon could have his own homey set up. He rarely slept in his own room, but it was nice to have all of his things there.

Moon brought papers to Yuth to sign often, but usually his boss was on the phone and too busy to even say anything to him. This day was different.

Moon walked into the office without knocking. He knew no one else was in there, and Yuth didn't mind Moon overhearing phone calls. As expected, Yuth was on the phone, sitting at his desk.

"Yes, of course." Moon set the papers down in front of his boss, but Yuth motioned for him to come around to him.

The boy did as he was told and stood next to him. "No that sounds fine." He bent his finger at Moon to bend down towards him, so Moon obeyed. He expected Yuth to whisper something to him, but instead was pulled by the tie into a deep kiss.

It was quick, but Yuth swirled his tongue around and sucked lightly on Moon's before letting go. The boy stood up straight, baffled at the sudden burst of energy he experienced. "Okay. I'll get it going."

Yuth hung up and Moon handed him a pen. "I need you to sign these."

His boss did just that, and signed each page. "We have a new job."

"Really? Where?"

Yuth handed him the folder and stood up, giving him a kiss on the forehead. "I'll get everything ready and then let you all know."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At lunch Moon sipped on his iced coffee at the café, thinking of Yuth. The kiss they shared earlier that morning really got him thinking. Yuth usually only kissed him when they were at home, and typically at night, with the occasional morning kiss to the forehead.

It had been two weeks since the night they had helped each other get off, and Moon was craving more. The kiss that Yuth gave him made him hard, and he had to quickly hide it before Yuth noticed. It only made his craving worse. He daydreamed of them having sex and often zoned out on people.

"Hello?" Kas waved his hand in front of Moon's face. "Anyone in there?"

"I wonder what he's thinking about." Dao ate her food as Kas snapped his fingers in front of Moon.

The boy snapped out of it, remembering that he was at lunch with his friends. "Sorry." He was still sipping on his coffee. His fourth coffee of the day. Moon could barely eat because he was thinking too much and it started to stress him out.

"Is something wrong?" Kas was like Moon's own personal therapist at the best times.

"So how do you know if you're in a relationship? Like a real one?"

Dao almost choked on her food while Kas looked at Moon in shock. "What do you mean? What kinds of things do you...do together?"

"Like sexually?"

"Uhhh...well yea that, too." Kas kept the conversation with Moon while Dao tried to keep a straight face and not freak out.

"Well...we haven't had sex yet, but we did some...stuff. We do everything together everyday, too, and he kissed me in the daytime, like people who are dating do. That means we're dating, right?"

"You could easily be friends with benefits." Dao chimed in from the other side of the table.

"Really?" Moon was disappointed to say the least.

"Yep." She sipped on her drink to wash down the food. "You do everything friends do and then add a little spice to it. Been there, done that, and I didn't know it either until I saw him with another girl."

Moon's appetite really went away and it wasn't coming back. Kas could see the color leave his friend's face, and patted Moon's shoulder. "Maybe she's wrong." He shot Dao an icy glare. "He could feel the same way you do."

"Yea. Just don't get your hopes up. You never know with men." Dao and her realistic advice felt like an ice pick to Moon's heart.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That afternoon work dragged on for Moon. He simply couldn't look at his computer anymore. Moon took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He just wanted to go home and take a nap. Only problem was that home was at Yuth's. He was upset at Yuth because he thought the man was possibly playing him.

Moon crossed his arms across his chest as he thought. How come Yuth never asked him out? But he could play with him and kiss and do...naughty things? How dare Yuth think that Moon was so easy! Moon wasn't going to have that. They hadn't even gone on one date, therefore they weren't "dating" and Yuth was stringing him along.

Moon huffed as Dao popped into their office. "Yuth wants to see us."

They all gathered in Yuth's office, where they saw Kiet and Kusa. Kusa flipped the whiteboard, revealing a beaten woman and her rich ex husband. "This is Sky. Her ex husband, Don, keeps harassing her and getting away with it because of his status. He's a well known lawyer who has ties to the courts. He's gotten away with this abuse too many times. She needs our help."