𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞🌼

Narrators POV

A Big event was being held in the Palace where the crown prince Anastacius de Alger obelia the crown prince of the imperial palace host the party.

All of them were having fun talking and everything except one,the second prince Claude de Alger Obelia who was just standing there ignoring the stares and flirts the other noble girls was giving him.

"Ugh stop with your stupid flirting and leave" Claude said and glared at the girls as they shivered in fear and immediately left.He groaned as he left the party going outside.

"Your Highness!" Someone said as Claude stopped from his tracks and turned around and saw his friend and loyal bodyguard Felix Robaine.

"What?" Claude said as he continued walking.

"Where are you going Your highness the party is still not finished what if your needed there?" Felix said while catching up to him.

"As if I care with their stupid party"Claude bluntly said as Felix just sighed,they continued walking when they heard someone laughing and singing.

They followed it towards the lake and found someone singing so beautifully,the two look closer to see who it was and was surprised to see her.

(your outfit)

"Such Ethereal beauty

"Such Ethereal beauty..."Claude said startling Felix since this was a first he complimented someone.

"Yeah,btw who is she a goddess?a princess?" Felix said surprised at claude first then snapped out as he asked who that girl by the lake is.

"Ahem!" The girl choked who was suddenly Infront of them startling them both as they were so focused on bickering they didn't even notice her going towards their way.

"Hmm I guess you didn't even notice me going your way even though I called you many times" the girl said with soft voice.

"Ehem,sorry if we interrupted you or something we just followed your singing my lady,my name is Felix Robaine" Felix said as he bowed as the girl returned it bowing also as they both smiled.

(This Felix he looks young here so I just used this hehe)

"Ehem" Claude coughed as the both of them looked towards his direction,the girl scanned Claude up and down as curiosity filled her,Claude noticed her staring him up and down

(This is Claude btw still young oh and sorry about those lyrics I just got them on YouTube since I can't find any Young Claude pictures.)

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Claude said coldly as the girl was startled by him

"Oh sorry,umm may I ask if you are royalty since based from your clothing umm" the girl hesitated in asking as Claude just bluntly looking at her then Felix sighed.

"Yes my lady,this is his highness Claude de Alger Obelia the second prince of the imperial palace" Felix said introducing Claude as the girl eyes widen and she bowed.

"Blessings upon the glory of the obelian empire, I am Y/n Laurier the only daughter of Duke Laurier of Siodonna,please to meet you your Highness." Y/n said as she stopped bowing and smiled at the both of them.

"Then what is a lady doing here when the party is still ongoing"Claude said as the girl frowned hearing about the party.

"Uhm,no offense or anything Your highness but I get bored when it comes to parties but your garden and lake just look splendid that it caught my attention and came here!" Y/n said as she twirled around pointing at the garden and the lake while smiling.

Claude was mesmerized as Y/n's shining figure blinded both Felix and him,then Claude suddenly walked towards her with Felix following him behind.

"If you're that mesmerized by the lake then would you like to come with us and have a look at yourself on the boat?" Claude asked walking passed Felix and Y/n who has surprised faces then followed him immediately.

A fancy looking boat is already prepared at the lake as the three of them got on with Felix and Y/n sitting together and Claude Infront of them.

"Thank you,Your Highness and Sir Robaine" Y/n smiled at the both of them.

"No problem you can just call me Felix" Felix smiled while Claude just nodded.

"You can also call me Y/n" she said then the three of them looked at the lake together when Y/n caught something in the like that is shining.

"What are you thinking about my lady-i mean Y/n?" Felix asked looking at her confused face who is looking at the lake.

"What's that?is is a blue lotus?"Y/n asked pointing at a flower in the lake.

"It's not blue the flower is just transparent and reflects because the lake is blue" Claude bluntly said as Felix deadpanned at his coldness while Y/n just nodded.

"I want one though.. it's beautiful". Y/n thought as she tried to grab the lotus in the lake.

She still reaching then finally grabbed it with her hands still at the flower in the lake.

"Hey looked I caught it-AHHGH!!!"Y/n smiled but then suddenly she got dragged down in the lake that startled both Claude and Felix as Felix caught her arm.

Y/n felt something moving at her feet and looked down and saw some vines tangling in her feet which dragged her down completely along with Felix.

Claude immediately caught Felix's arm and was about to use magic when his hands who held Felix's arm got caught with vines and got dragged down also as the three of them looked at each other down the lake while holding their breathes.

(It's short but this is the end of chapter and to be continued in the next chapter 😅)