𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29:𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲🌼

"Y/n ....Y/n!". A woman called while shaking my shoulders.

I slowly open my eyes and saw Lily with a worried face."Y/n?Are you okay?"

Even Lily's voice and face seems familiar..No.Damn..

This whole books existence itself is familiar.And now I'm even more eager now to regain every forgotten memory of mine.

"I'm fine".I smiled to reassure her as Lily sighed

I just realized now that I was leaning to onto the huge tree and my eyes widen a bit when I felt that my cheeks are wet.I use my hands to wipe it and I saw tears.

My attention goes back to Lily when she spoke with my eyes furrowed curious from the tears.

"I don't know how you've found this place but I-I actually go here every after-work,sometimes with the princess" Lily said sitting beside me."This place were special to my two friends before..friends of mine who I missed playing and teasing with".Lily chuckled sadly.

Based on the book,I knew who she was talking about,She probably missed the late Empress and the friendship they had together with Felix,her,The Empress and even grumpy Emperor Claude.

While reading those scenes on the spinoff book when I was still in the world's trees place.My smile grew wider everytime there is a scene when they all play together since they were young.

How Felix and Lily teased Lady Y/n and His majesty before and how they teased them back.Lady Y/n before was so funny and bubbly.Im still a bit intrigued about having the same name as her.So maybe that's why all of them were shocked when they heard my name,But I don't think I could compare myself to their Empress.Lady Y/n was just so... Lovable.

"You miss them don't you?" I carefully asked as Lily looked at me and slowly nodded,giving me a small sad smile.

"Very m-much".Her voice trembled which made my heart break for her.

Lilian York loved Y/n so much as one of her very Best friends and yet.. fate..took it from her.She literally took the role as a mother to Princess Athanasia as a promise to her friend.With no Fear,Lily even begged Claude for Athanasia and raised her along with the maids in the Ruby Palace.

"I think Her Majesty will be Soo proud of you for raising Princess Athanasia well".I turned my head and gave her a proud smile.Her eyes slowly widens as if it's her first time hearing those words,taken aback by finally hearing some words from someone.

Words that she deserves.

"You've done enough and so much more so you should be proud of yourself too and those words I've said is what you just deserve to hear.And do not worry now I'll help you for taking care of The princess but atleast now Athanasia is getting along with her father right?".I chuckled which snap her from staring at me as she wiped a tear from the corner of her eyes and smiled back at me.

"Thank you,I really need these right now".She said softly as I nodded at her.

"By the way how did you know this place?". Lily asked.

"Well I was walking around to find a place to read my book when I saw this large tree and I just..fell asleep" I said remembering my dream again.

"I was going to rest here again and saw you leaning by the tree slepping but when I got closer I saw that you were crying so I got worried,Must be a bad dream huh?".Lily said and I just nodded.

I slowly stood up and look at her offering my hand.She smiled at me and take my hand as I help her up.We pat the dirt on our dresses and on my cape.

I felt her staring at me so i stopped to look at her."What's wrong?Is there something on my face?".I asked and touch my face which made her chuckle.

"No it's just that,I still feel a bit weirded by how you look a bit like my Y/n and even have the same name".She said chuckling.

Nah she's more beautiful.

"Coincidence right?".I said chuckling with her.

We both went back together inside the palace while we talk about random things.That day me and Lily got closer as I can feel the real beginning of my journey here.