𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲🌼

Y/n came back eight months later from Siodonna and back to Obelia and much to everyone's relief and happy that she is back.

The day she went back,Claude immediately run towards her who was still stepping out if the carriage as she lifted her up and spun her around and they laughed.

The nobles,maids and knights all looked at the couple in awe as they turned to look at them again just to see them interacting with their best friends where Felix and Lily teased their Lady Y/n

A Year Later

It was night time,Everyone are having a panic as they all arranged everything from the garden for a surprise event which Claude ordered them to,Lily and the maids all arranged and spread some petals of roses everywhere at the garden and lit some candles up as they set up the words that will be asking Y/n later from Claude.

Felix who was in charge of Keeping
Y/n distracted are having trouble as
Y/n grew confuse and have suspicions at their weird behavior all day and asks what's going on.

"Let me ask again" Y/n steps forward and glared at her redhead friend as he gulped from the sight of her."What.is going.on?" She said the words slowly as she emphasizes every words with her tone clearly pissed off.

"I-I told you were here to hangout s-since uh everyone inside is kind of uhm having trouble and Claude ask me to keep you out of it" Felix stuttered and sheepishly smiled at her who tilts her head on the side frustrated.

"Uh hello I fought in a war,Wins every swordsmanship tournaments and one of the best in fighting alongside the imperial knights" Y/n mused not liking that Claude kept her out of his troubles and underestimating her for not wanting to help.Felix gulped again at the sight of her frustrated face.

"Y/n!Come quick!" Lily suddenly yelled while running at them with worried face,much to Felix's relief that he was saved from getting choked by Y/n's glare and threats.Y/n turned to her with concern as she asks what happened.

"Just come please!We need your help!" Lily ran away from the lake where they were currently at as Y/n called her name and said to wait for them.Felix and Y/n chased her till they got to the garden which was strangely a bit dark since the garden have mini street lights on the side and lit up at night.

The two saw Lily ran through a hallway in the garden as they chased her and stopped since it was too dark.

"I can't see a thing" Y/n turned to Felix who have a calm expression,she thought he knew something about this but shrugged it as she scanned the garden.They heard rustling as they got into their defence stance.

"Lily?is that you?" Y/n stepped forward and she shrieked when she stepped onto something as she stepped back.Her eyes widen when some candles lit up one by one forming a way and see rose petals everywhere.She grew even more confused as her heart beats.

She walked forward and looked around to see some beauty lights and street light all lighting up one by one.Soon She heard some music but she can't fathom where is it coming from.Lily stepped up much to Y/n's surprise who jumped when she suddenly went in front of her.

"There you are" Y/n sighs but Lily just smiled widely at her as she motions with her hand and stepped beside for her to walked forward,Y/n grew confused but nodded at her friend and walked forward to the clearing of the garden where on both sides of the way we're the candles resides.

"What's going on?" Y/n turned back around just to see Felix and Lily gone but she can still hear the music as she starts to follow where it is when a click sound caught her ears as she looked forwards and widens her eyes at the sight,she gasped and her heart beats fast.

Words made of rose glowed bright gold as they shine making the forms of words "MARRY ME" visible.

Claude stepped from behind the words and to the front revealing himself.Y/n finally understood what's going on as she walked forward until she came Infront of her lover.Her eyes were filled with tears as she refused for it to fall.Claude chuckled at the sight as he uses his thumb to wipe away the tears that finally drips from her eyes to her cheeks.

"So? What's your answer love" Claude asked with the most warmest voice of all that made Y/n fall for him every day.She looked at him as he was prepared since his outfit was outstanding,he's handsome.Claude smiled.

"Will you marry me?" Claude got into his knees and look up to his lover.Y/n cried as she nodded immediately.

"Yes..Yes!" She exclaimed in happiness as Claude stands up and smiled even brighter than ever as he lifts her up and spun her around like everytime when she comes back from her home.The two smiled as they kissed passionately,filled with love and longing and every emotion they can't fathom as they kissed like it was their last.

Claude pulled her closer by the waist with Y/n's arms at his neck deepening the kiss,they soon pulled away and then soon heard cheering as they spun around to look at everyone all jumped around in joy at the new engaged couple.As the couple looked at each other and grinned happily at them.

They all soon got inside and had feast where all from the inside of the castle even the staffs had feast much to their amusement as they all celebrated at the engagement of Y/n and their Emperor Claude.it soon ended as Claude walked with Y/n hand in hand and stepped inside Claude's room.

"Thank you for everything" Y/n put her arms around his neck as she leaned their foreheads together.Claude laughed lowly as they just sway like that in their position,enjoying their time.

"And Thanks for accepting me" Claude replied but Soon heard his lover chuckled as he look down at her.

"As if I'd refused anyway" Y/n smiled but soon it slowly disappeared as she look into his lover eyes,Claude look at her in desire as Y/n stared back at him.

Claude didn't knew what came over but he just wanted her to feel his love as he lifted her up with her legs wrapped around in his torso.Claude sat on the edge of his bed as Y/n straddle him with her arms still wrapped around his neck.

Claude grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her roughly,Y/n was surprised at first but immediately kiss back as she closed her eyes and melt into the kiss.Both felt fireworks and Butterflies as they kissed each other lovingly and roughly.Claude licked her bottom lip,as Y/n knew what he wants but couldn't seem to open her mouth,he groaned as he has no choice and bit her bottom lip which made her moan as he smirked and slid his tongue in her mouth dominating and exploring every inch of her mouth as he devours her.

As they kiss,Y/n slowly unbuttons his shirt as she pulled away slightly and helped him take it off and throw it somewhere in the room.Claude kissed her again down to her neck as she gasped when he sucks her neck giving her love bites,after that he puts his hands on her back and unzips her dress.The couple stands up groaning again for pulling away from the kiss as Claude slips down her dress and throw it leaving her in her underwears.Claude scanned her first which made her blush and covered herself with her arms in embarrassment.

Noticing this,Claude smirked and pulled her hands away."You don't have to cover yourself, Because.. You're Lovely." Claude whispered with his deep voice filled with lust as Y/n couldn't help herself and shiver as she soon was lifted again by Claude and drops her softly on the bed and he hovers above her.

They stared at each others eyes for a moment, memorizing their features and look into each other's eyes which was filled with love and desire before kissing each other again and took off their remaining clothes as they make each other feel their love for one another for the whole night.For them it was amazing as they take out their love for each other that night for the first time of their lives.