𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9: 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭🌼

(A/n: So this is all the flashbacks of how did Anastacius fell in love with
Y/n where it was the reason he grew more hatred for his brother,and the cause of all his plans)

______________________________________

Anastacius was walking down the hallway for the council meetings when he heard some laughing in the hallways but before he could turn and finds out their annoying actions he bumped into somebody.

A girl platinum blonde hair,she was beautiful but couldn't see her eyes since she rubbing her forehead frowning.he chuckled at her.

The girl looked up at him and there it is, Amethyst eyes..so rare yet so breathaking for him,but then the girl was surprised it was him as she shrieked and stumbled on her feet falling.

Luckily Anastacius caught her by her waist as she clutched his shirt with her hands to steady their position as she looked at him again.

Anastacius couldn't fathom what his feeling right now but the way she holds his shirt just right above where his heart is makes it beat faster from the warmth of this girl and the way they locked eyes makes him feel butterflies.

He smiled at her as they both stood up.the girl was relieved to see him smiling since she thought she angered the prince as she smiled back at him.

"You should be careful my lady" . Anastacius said as the girl bowed, apologizing but he shrugged it saying it's okay.

"I'm so sorry I cause you trouble,Your Majesty".the girl frowned but when she sees Anastacius calm and smiling face she smiled back.

Anastacius chuckled."And may I know your name My lady?,I think I know who I am now".he asked.

The girl curtsies. "Y/n Laurier, the only daughter of Duke and Duchess of Siodonna.Your Majesty".she introduced.

Anastacius was shocked it was the girl Claude invited over and friends with.back in the days Anastacius would do everything to get rid of his brothers friends but with this girl...he's hesitating,he still couldn't understand but he wants to see her everyday.

"Then nice to meet you My lady but I best be off now as I have a council meeting to attend" Anastacius took her hand and kissed it as he walk away before turning back to her for a moment.

The girl also ran back to where she came from as she disappears from his sight,but a smile crept upon his lips as he turned and walked to his location.

Few days later he didn't crossed with her again as he frowned and stood up from his seat and walked towards his big glass windows.

There finally he smiles,Y/n was there outside smiling and running away with Felix again just like when she bumped  him.

Then Claude shows up as he noticed
Y/n's smiled wider at the sight of his brother,as he then felt his a pang in his heart when Claude took her hands as they blushed from the touch before running away from Felix as they laughed.

Anastacius groaned but then he remembered something.he smirks as he came up on another plan."Penelope Judith".