𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2:𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩👑

Claude immediately caught Felix's arm and was about to use magic when his hands who held Felix's arm got caught with vines and got dragged down also as the three of them looked at each other down the lake while holding their breathes.

Claude was about to use magic again when he heard a the sound of a knife and looked at Y/n's direction,she flicked her boots and revealed a knife in her heels and use them to cut the vines successfully in her hands and feets.

She then went towards Felix and Claude and cut the vines off them then held both of their hands suddenly surprising the both of them.

Y/n hummed and her amethyst eyes glowed.Felix and Claude widen their eyes at the sight since they never thought she would have magic too.

While humming the three of them float from the lake and up to the surface then landed on the grass as Y/n's eyes were back to normal.the three of them sat down panting while coughing water then suddenly Y/n said.

"That was fun!" She said then started laughing.

"It wasn't fun you almost drowned and died" Claude said still panting.

"It was kinda fun though.." Felix suddenly said as Y/n and Claude snapped their heads towards Felix,there was silence as the three of the looked at each other.

"Pfft-" Y/n giggled trying not to laugh when she couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing then Felix followed as he started laughing too.While Claude just looked at the two of them.

Y/n noticed this."oh c'mon your Highness it was kinda fine right?" Y/n said looking at Claude but he just 'tsk' at her then Y/n snapped at his rudeness.

"You are so rudee,no fun!mr.grumpy sadistic prince!"Y/n snapped at him while furrowing her eyebrows as she pouted while Felix and Claude just stood there surprised.

They knew she finally snapped at pretending to be ladylike and finally revealing her cheerful and funny self as Felix tried not to laugh but Claude glared at him.

"Fine..it was 'fun' Miss idiot-who-let-herself-fall-stupidly-in-the-lake"Claude bluntly said as he smirked.

Y/n was irritated and argued back."Well I wouldn't have fallen into the lake if you warned me that the stupid lotus was a vine-octopus that drags you down to the lake then you wouldn't have been involved too gramps!" Y/n smirked emphasizing the words gramps that Claude is like a grumpy grandpa.

Felix just looked at the two back and forth that is still bickering and arguing at each other.

The two of them argued back for a few minutes or rather been an hour.

"SADISTIC BASTARD!"Y/n yelled.

"CLUMSY KID" Claude argued back.

"S-Stupid prince" Y/n said exhausted from their arguing.

"Id-diotic fish.."Claude said tired also from their arguing.

"Fish?really?" Felix suddenly said tired from looking at their bickering who leaned his body sideways on the grass with his hand on his chin looking at them.

They both looked towards his direction as the both of them layed down also to the grass....there was silence when Felix suddenly.

"You both argue like kids" Felix giggled who played down also.

"Am not!" Y/n and Claude both said at the same time.

The three of them looked at each other as they all burst out laughing including Claude.

After that the three of them use their own magics and dried themselves and decided to go back inside where the party is still being held.

"Btw how did you have your magic since I believe your hometown is still lower than the royal palace and one of the most common villages." Felix asked as the three of them stand by the corner just watching the people dancing.

"I was born with it since my mother was also a magician who had a powerful mana in her but my dad the duke doesn't so I might have gotten half of her mana" Y/n said.

"Hmm Laurier was one of my father's closest friends before.." Claude said as he remembered Y/n's family was once friends with his father

Felix just nodded then saw some of the nobles bidding their goodbyes as the party just ended.

"It looks like will be leaving soon too" Y/n said as she stood Infront of them grinning then held out her hand for them to shake.

"It's nice meeting the two of you" Y/n said and smiled, Felix shook her hands first.

"It's nice meeting you too,come visit us again"Felix said then Claude awkwardly shook her hands next.

"Yeah thanks.." Claude said,Y/n was about to let go when Claude gripped her hands as she looked at him.

"We're friends now right?,so you had to come back" Claude said and looked away embarrassed as Felix stood there shock but then smiled as Y/n grinned planning to tease him.

"Aww is our gramps going to miss me?~" Y/n chimed teasing him as Claude blushed while Felix just giggled.

"Why you little-" Y/n hugged the both of them before Claude could even argue.

"Then Felix,Claude I promise we'll totally meet again" Y/n said as she dragged them both outside seeing their carriage waiting.

"You better keep that promise or else"Claude glared.

"Or else what?" She teased.

"Or else you'll go bald"

"Am not! And when I come back and you're not here I'll take both of your teeths out" Y/n argued back.

"Why would we go anywhere it should be you worrying about going bald since it you most likely to be the one breaking the promise since you're far away" Felix butt in as he giggled.

"I told you am not!so see ya!" Y/n get on their carriage as he heard their yelling.

"See you next time Y/n!"Felix waved.
"Bye.."Claude waved with a blank face.

Y/n giggled at their interaction probably going to miss them even if they just met but oblivious to her the two got frowned faces on their face already missing you.