𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33: 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥🌼

Leaning my body to the headboard,Lily sat in the bed and went closer while giving me her cup of herbal tea.

I said thanks to her and take the medicine from her hands,'Its quite sweet for a herbal tea. I drank all of it and gave back the cup to her.

"It's sweet,isn't it?" Lily said and stands up putting the cup back on the tray and lift it before turning to face me again."Your brother told us to make the medicine sweeter because bitter foods will just trigger your illness"

My eyebrows furrowed "illness?"

Lily nodded "Yes, your brother also told us that the reason that you often have headaches and always faints was because you already have some illness since you were a kid"

"Ahh..yes" I just nodded at her as she smiled and left the room. Lucas must've made another excuse.Nice one brotha!

I turned my eyes beside me to see Athanasia still sleeping peacefully by my side.

Her mother told me to just let things happen without worries, because it was all meant to be, so my guilt have already faded.

♡︎...........☽︎

"Mom, can we go to the festival please?" Athanasia pleaded and kept following me everywhere i go, to ask for permission to go to the festival at the village.

It's been three weeks since Athanasia's 10th birthday and the accidental thing, when I was crying back then,of course I heard how Athanasia called me mom and since it made me smile,one day she came to her dad's office and asks if she could call me mom. Claude and I awkwardly looked at each other.

But Claude just ignored me and look away biting his lower lip. "Do what you wish" he just said to Athanasia which made her happy and since then she's been calling me mom ever since.

And now she's here seeking for my permission to go outside the palace for the festival because Claude had to ran an errand to fix a problem happened in one of his countries, so he's not at the palace.

"I told you, we should wait for your dad. He should be the one you should be asking permission too" I said and open the doors to Claude's office and sat down on my chair.

Lucas sat on the table and I glance at Athanasia whose jumping to see me since the table was too tall,I flicked me fingers and float her to sat down at the table beside Lucas as they immediately glared at each other.

"But your my mom!" Athanasia complained and cross her arms.

"My sister is right, I think we should wait for your dad to return or else he will kill us if he were to find out that we took you out without his permission" Lucas rolled his eyes that made Athanasia smack his head.

I just shake my head and sighed. They always argue, there was even one time where we found them arguing inside a room and Athanasia had red eyes at that time, she said that Lucas made fun of her.

"Alright kids stop arguing and we're gonna wait for his majesty,Final-!" The door burst open revealing Lily and Felix both panting heavily. "What are you guys-" I didn't even get to finish my words again when they both showed a poster of today's festival, just like what Athanasia is holding.

I look up and me and Lucas rolled our eyes to see the three of them standing Infront of my table,pouting, showing their sparkly eyes and being adorable.

𓆉︎

And yet how did i find myself with these stupid beautiful people Infront of the hugest gate of the imperial palace, waiting for the two guards to switch so we could sneak to a festival..