𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮👑

I gave her the most genuine smile I could ever give as I look at the girl I fell in love with desperate to tell her everything that she is more than special to me.i sat down beside her.i sighed.

"This is it..." I thought as I look at her.

Claude's POV

"Y/n I-" But before I could speak she ran away again which made me chased her.again.

"Leave me alone!" She shouted while running as I chased after her through the crowd of trees.

"Stop running will you!" I demanded back as she stopped when a large tree was Infront of her blocking her way.

She was about to turn to the other way when I grabbed her waist despite her complaints.

"Let me go!" She whined trying to get out from my grip while tears still streaming endlessly in her face.

But I've had enough.i wouldn't want to waste anymore time letting us fall apart by some stupid misunderstanding.

I pinned her to the large tree harshly, enough to cause her to go speechless as we look into each other's eyes in silence while breathing heavily.

"I like you" I confessed straightforwardly.i saw her eyes widen for a minute but then she started wiggling again from my grip.i groaned and pinned both of her hands together by one hand while the other gripped on her waist as she finally stopped.

"I said.i like you" I stared at her eyes lovingly as I admitted it again to let her know I mean it.ill say it again and again for her if that's what it takes for her to believe it and carved it in her mind so she'll remember it forever.

Y/n's POV

"I said.i like you" Claude confessed again as he stared lovingly at my eyes.

I was supposed to be happy that he felt the same way towards me,but what about Penelope? didn't they have something just earlier?.

Just thinking that make my heart aches even more..

"No.." I finally said but In whisper as Claude looked at me in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He said then I felt him paused for awhile as if he's thinking something so deep.is he going to let me go and get together with Penelope because of what I said?...

I looked down again as I cried but then I felt his hand that was gripping my waist held my chin as I looked up at him.

"If you're thinking about Penelope that was just a misunderstanding" Claude started explaining everything as I sighed in relief.i am so embarrassed right now!.

"Now..answer my question.do you feel the same way?" Claude asked as he stared at my blushing face filled with dried tears as I sobbed.i must be looking so vulnerable right now.

"No I don't like you but i-" I was cut off by Claude kissing me so roughly.My eyes wide as I still didn't kiss back.
I look at his face who was frowning like he's upset and saddened by my reply but I wasn't finished yet as I pushed him away.

" I am not finished yet" I said but his eyes that glares slightly at me made me shiver and weakens my knees.

"I don't care,you rejected me so at least let me kiss you for the first and last time" he said harshly as he leaned and kissed me again but I pushed him slightly harsh again frustrated that he wasn't going to let me finish my own words.