𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25:𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚🌼

They ended up keeping Raven as Athy happily took care of him,played,Slept and bathe him.

He's special to her not just because he's born from her magic but also the reminder that she met someone like Miss Y/n.

Athanasia was playing with raven inside,and Infront of the fireplace."Raven let's get you some food". She gave him food."Num nums~Youre such a good boy raven.".She caress his head.

"Princess,it's high time you go and greet his Majesty.".Felix said after going inside.

"Hng.".Athy groaned for herself to hear only.

Lily was dressing her up and secure the ribbon design on her pink dress,her hair was in two ponytails as she pouted while Lily was fixing the ribbon.

'Tsk.i've been having some much fun playing with raven'.She thought pouting at Being interrupted with her time with Raven.

"Daddy I missed you!". Athanasia smiled,sparkling Infront of Claude.

Claude was sitting on his throne as he just stare at him.

Athy was starting get pissed by his intimidating silence.'Are you tired?.You asked your sweet adorable daughter to come see you after such a long time and you're tired?!'.She thought inside her fake smile.

Felix sweat a bit at the emperor's actions again."Your majesty,the weather's nice today.how about going for a walk outside.".

"A walk.the doesn't sound bad".Claude said.

Athanasia was distracted by his pure gold throne probably thirsty for the gold riches made from it.

'The throne is awesome,no matter how many times I see it.I want to snag a piece'.Athanasia thought staring at the throne as she pulled Felix's clothes-Or so she thought.

"What is it".Claude said which was the one Athy's was pulling unbeknownst to her.

'What do you mean what?We need to walk if we are going for a walk'.She turned her head and slowly look up just to be shocked the it was Claude she was holding.

'I-I thought it was Felix!!'.She thought nervously looking around.

"She's asking you to pick her up Your Majesty".Felix suddenly said.'Gah!No!That's not it!'

"Pick her up?".Claude sounded confused.

"Yes.She does that a lot to me when her legs are hurt from walking".Felix answered.

"No, I just saw something on daddy's clothes-Gahhh!!". Athanasia screamed when Claude grabbed her ribbon attached to her dress on her back,as she dangles from his hold.

Athy kept struggling."Hold still, You're heavy enough as it is".Claude sighed.

'So uncomfortable!,I can't breathe!!'.Athanasia thought as Claude's hold was suffocating her.

"Your Majesty,If you gra-Carry her that way,it may cause the princess discomfort".Felix butts in worried.

"She just needs to sit there and hold still.What part of that is uncomfortable?".Claude answered knowingly.

"I-I can't breath..". Athanasia whispered getting even more uncomfortable.

"Rather than that you should carry her like this Your Majesty".Felix carried Athanasia from Claude's hold and instructed him how.

'Phew I survived'.Athy thought sighing heavily in relief putting her chin on Felix's shoulder.

"Here,please try holding her like I did just now".Felix said and was about to give her to Claude but Athanasia tightly hugged Felix.