𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27:𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐘/𝐧🌼

Y/n's POV

Me and Lucas are still leaning on the three after waking up after he told me we both slept and two years have already past.What?!

"What do you mean-Two years?!How- Why-Ugh!".I complained with Lucas before just leaning back on the tree giving up,while sighing.

"I'm a powerful magician,I need sleep to stabilize my mana too you know and plus were here to wait and meet your-i mean that kid,we need to wait that kid to come here".Lucas said leaning back onto the tree again with me.

I mean it is a magical place after all,but still I just took a nap and two years have already passed?!,Oh wait nevermind.

"A kid?who?Ah Athanasia!".I said clapping my hands.

"Yes.her,anyway you mustn't say your real identity here or where you came from when she comes here".Lucas said.

"How should I introduced myself when she comes then?".And why do I need to hide myself,I bet no one really knows who I am here.

Lucas looks up at first thinking before sighing."Just say I'm your brother,and we're both magicians or something so those royals won't be suspicious of us since they like investigating first about our identities when we encounter them anyway".Lucas rolled his eyes a bit.

"Use your magic to change your black hair to the same shade of mine".Lucas said pointing at my hair.

I focused for a second before brushing down my hair with my fingers as I felt it glow before opening my eyes and look at my hair.My dark brown hair which appeared to natural black changed into a raven black hair,the same shade as Lucas.

"Done".I said smiling before looking at Lucas."Dude are you sure we weren't sibling's before?We look Totally alike with this hair color now!".I said wiggling my eyebrows at him which made him scoff.

"I would've like it of we really were siblings in the past but no, atleast we were friends though".He chuckled looking before glancing at me when I yawn.

"Just sleep if you're still tired..I bet your kid will come in a few minutes now".Lucas said but I can't hear his last few words as I drifted to sleep.

"What did you do Just now?.Are you some kind of magician?"

"Can you do other things too?". Someone with a squeaky voice exclaimed,that made me woke up.

"Ugh so noisy...".I groaned scratching my head before slowly standing up and straighten up my dress as I took of my hood letting my hair fall down.

I scratch my head again before turning around to see a cute little girl who has platinum blonde hair and jeweled blue eyes.wait isn't she the same girl who I saved before?!Waa,I glance at Lucas to see him shaking his head signalling me to not say anything about the saving part I guess.

I just looked back at the little girl who still had a surprised expression while staring at me.So I waved my hand at her and smiled."Hello".

I blink my eyes when she didn't respond as she is still looking at me starstruck.I giggled to myself before crouching down Infront of her and waved my hands again."Hello?".

That made her flinch and shakes her head as she look at me surprised that I was already Infront of her.

"A-are you a magician too?Just like him?".She stuttered blushing at me while pointing at Lucas with her little finger who is now holding a black pup.

I open my mouth to say something when I remembered about what Lucas said in hiding a bit of my identities.

I looked back at the little girl and smiled."Yes,he's my brother,You can call me Y/n".I said,I guess I could atleast say my real name right?.I saw her smile back at me.