𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5:𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🌼

They look at the intense scene between the two females as they just grinned each other there but clearly had an irk mark on their foreheads,meaning that they despise each other,as everyone gulped including Claude and Felix.

~Time Skip~

A few days have passed After the intense scene.Penelope keep getting close to Claude and getting in between the hangouts of the three while she keep glaring at Y/n,of course the two boys notice this because it was clearly obvious from these past few days that she wants the Attention of Prince Claude.

So Penelope keep shoving to get in between Y/n and Claude if they were walking together as she clings onto his arm,and sometimes when Y/n and Felix wants to approach and talk to Claude,Penelope beat them to it first like dragging him away or forcing him to have a tea with her which he annoyingly refused which the only thing that amused Felix and Y/n is Penelope's face as they snicker when she gets rejected or ignored by Claude.

After another exhausting day of Penelope bugging and annoying them. The three best friends just lazied around scattered inside Claude's office,as Felix of course just standing beside Claude who is sitting while doing his paperwork's, Meanwhile Y/n layed herself upside down in the couch with her legs dangling up in the back rest of the couch while the rest of her just facing the ceiling.

"It's the worst day ever." Y/n finally said snapping the boring silence in the office as Felix and Claude turned to look at her. "First that Penelope girl is super duper annoying and Second She ruined our supposed to be just-the three of us hangout by literally irritating us by her flirting towards Claude all day!" She groaned.

"Tell me about it" Claude released an annoying sigh as he drops his pen and ran his hands through his hair.

Soon they heard Penelope's voice rang through the corridors as Y/n quickly sat up and so did Felix and Claude jolted,as the three look at each other as if communicating to not want to hear anymore rants from her.

Quickly Y/n signaled something Using her fingers as she looked towards Claude who is confused but Felix understood as he whispers what she meant to Claude.Seeing Claude's lit up from the idea, Penelope's voice got closer as they hear the doorknob about to turn but before the door could even open Claude snapped his fingers as Penelope walk in with her smile quickly fading as she finds no one inside the office.

Claude teleported them to the garden as the three laughed together.they sit back down on the comfortable grass watching the sunset together with Y/n in between Felix and Claude.

The sky show pink hues of purple and orange with the warmth of the sun setting down reflects at three as they exchange glances and smiles.it was beautiful as the three stared in awe.
Y/n's face and eyes shine from the reflects of the setting sun wit her platinum blonde hair swaying through the wind as she closes her eyes feeling the breeze.Claude seems to only look at her since they sat down as he again watch how breathtaking she really is.

Claude reminded this of how they first meet seeing her dance and sing around laughing in the lake back then as he smiled recalling it.However Felix notice this as he sighs dreamily for his friends who was still oblivious with their feelings.he stands up tip toeing away as he leaves the two together.

Y/n opens her eyes and turned her head to the side just to look at Claude's face just inches away on her own.The two just stared wide eyed for awhile and soon softens as Y/n gulped when she sees him staring at her features to her jaw,neck eyes and then he lingers his eyes on her lips as she looks at his lips also.

Without noticing that their stares made them lean towards each other slowly.Y/n suddenly bit her lip causing Claude to groan under his breath not wanting more than just to press his lips against hers as he lifts his hand to caress her cheek making her shiver down her spine.