𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 44: 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝👑

Well that was weird...

Athanasia was shooed away by the dark magician from his store which she accidentally entered.

But the magicians words carved her thoughts.

Jenette was conceived of dark magic... Athanasia held her hands together

If a child is conceived by dark magic it will surely be cursed. "That is what the magician said" she uttered thinking deeply.

If that's the case. After Athanasia died, what happened to Claude and Jennette after the book ended?.....

"Found you!" Athanasia screamed when a cloaked magician appeared suddenly Infront of her as they land on the floor after floating.

"Gah! W-Who? What..." The magician took off their hood revealing themselves.

"Mom! E-Eh?" Athanasia was cut off by her mom smiling and grabbed the Princess's arms teleporting them to Lucas who was waiting for them as he held two ice creams.

"Did you see everything you wanted?" A chocolate sprinkled and vanilla flavored ice cream was presented Infront of Athanasia fully confused.

So many surprises have been happening to me these days The Princess who still haven't recovered from too much events and surprises just accepted the ice cream and answered Lucas.

"Yeah. Did you get that on the way here?" She said in a low tone.

"Well go now if you're done sightseeing"  Lucas said as he gasp when Athanasia suddenly held his hand sending some weird feeling creeping through her hands.

"Okay!" She smiled at him as she ate her ice cream. Lucas was about to slap her hand away when a golden chain appeared on their hands completely locking their intertwined hands.

Athanasia stopped eating when she felt something and both Lucas and her simultaneously looked back to Y/n who was casting a spell on them. Y/n noticed and stopped before pretending as if she didn't know anything.

"Welp bye! Come back quickly Athanasia your father requests you for something!" She said while disappearing as silence overcame the two who has blushing cheeks.

Athanasia cleared her throat awkwardly as Lucas tried to take off the his stupid friends spell. That freaky woman! He groaned. The chain started to disappear, he glance at Athanasia who seemed distracted not noticing her ice cream is melting.

He scoffed. idiot.. He stopped casting the spell and went over to her. Athanasia was taken aback from her daze and looked up at Lucas whose busy cleaning up the melted ice cream on her hand and used his spell to keep her ice cream frozen.

Lucas noticed her stare and looked back at her, his eyes suddenly started to scan her features. Her thick eyebrows trembling to her puffy blushing cheeks, back to her eyes. Those jeweled ocean blue eyes staring at him with knowing affection. He can see his reflection through her glassy eyes, never noticing the time they've spent staring at each other, memorizing each features.

Until Lucas leaned closer.

His palm cupped her cheek as she bit her lip when her heart started pumping crazily at the proximity. Lucas smirked at her flushed face and wipe the ice cream on the bottom of her lip 'sensually' as Athanasia look at him and pursed her lips after he wiped it.

She breathes heavily not even noticing the she was holding back her breath when Lucas stepped back and intertwined their hands forgetting about dispersing the magic chaining both of their hands and kept them locked together.

This made Athanasia glanced at him again with a confusing expression. What is this Lucas... This isn't the feeling that what I think it is right? I- Athanasia breath a sigh and looked away from the magician whom she start realizing the different feeling she has towards him. The actions he does suddenly feels romantic to her. But he must not feel that way right? That was just one of his very 'Lucas' tactics to annoy her.