𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 45:𝐍𝐨...🌼

✿︎

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?"

Clap!

Bang!

Lily and Athanasia kept calling out to you as you kept dazing at the floor the whole day with your cheeks flushed. But even if Lily kept clapping and Athy banging something to snap you back from your senses. You do snap back but you will gaze at nowhere again instantly as if daydreaming.

"What's wrong with her?" Lily stepped back waved her hands Infront of Y/n who is now back at the sofa dazing again and not blinking. Until suddenly.

Bang!

She stood up and immediately bang her head to the wall as Athy hic and shrieked at what her mom did and immediately run to her. Her soul almost left her body and paled at her mom who seem to be too weird today

"Mom! Stop you are hurting yourself!" What the heck happened?!

Y/n finally stopped banging her head to the the wall and stepped back as if finally coming to her senses as Lily and Athanasia stared at her weirdly and worried.

You suddenly flushed from embarrassment as if remembering something. You groaned 'Ughh!! I should not! No! Wahhh! I should have never done that, it's too embarrassing!!'

"How can I face him now?!!" You broke down and fell to the floor and wailed your legs like a child and sulked while remembering what happened.

Athanasia paled at her mom as Lily pursed her lips trying to stifle a laugh to come out. Clearing her throat, she realizes your words. 'Him?' She smirked as Athanasia just sat down at the sofa and wailed and sulked because she couldn't do anything cause your not listening to her, no matter the offer of her to help you because you don't tell her anything and keep blushing and wailing.

'Something must have happened between the two of them huh' Lily thought smirking as she blushes when she thought something 'inappropriate' of what happened.

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

'Claude kissed your cheeks gently as his lips stayed like that and moved one of his hands to your hair and caressed them as if comforting you, which is actually working since you started calming down and sobbed before finally you stopped crying and wipe your tears on your cheeks.

When Claude felt that you have calmed down, he slowly stepped back touching his nose on your cheeks and brushing his lips lightly to your eyes and kissed your dried tears. Snapping back to your senses you gasped and widens your eyes and started to push him back with your hand on his bare chest.

But he did not budge and leaned back with hands still on your hips gripping them tightly. You blushed as his lips parted. "Y/n I-'"

Within a second your hand smacked his face as if knowing what he was gonna say. Nope Uh-Uh. No! NO CLAUDE!

"Don't you dare finish that sentence under any circumstances!" You said with flushed cheeks not even feeling a bit ashamed at what you did to Claude as he caressed his face and groaned at the pain your hand inflicted to his face.

Claude clicked his tongue with an irritated expression and chuckled darkly. He covered half of his face and glared at your direction which made you gulp as you started to run realizing your mistake and breaking the moment and turned your back. You saw a flash started to appear Infront of you as Claude teleported Infront of you. But before he can even grabbed you, you teleported. While doing that you heard his faint annoyed voice before landing back to your bedroom.