𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31: 10𝐓𝐇🌼

On Athanasia's 9th birthday, Claude recruited back the maid Hannah and Ces who always gave her chocolate before as his gift.

So....

"Just frickin give her anything!" . I shouted at Claude who I forced to think of a special gift for Athanasia.

Because I broke all of his alcohols in his table.

Felix, Lily, Me and Claude were at his office after I teleported here and stopped him from drinking. By . Smashing . All . Of . His . Alcohols . Duh!

"What does she like then". Claude asked still glaring at us

We three deadpanned at him and facepalmed. He doesn't even know what his child's likes and dislikes!

"What do YOU know about what she like?". I asked putting my hands on my hips raising a brow at him.

"Tea" He answered quickly. So fast I could slap him with his hot TEA!

We all just sighed and facepalmed. Which made Claude annoyed . "Then what do YOU think she likes?!". He grew mad but we just calmly answered.

"Hugs". Felix proudly said.

"Chocolates". Lily said.

"Gold". I shrugged.

Claude returned our deadpanned face at us and scoffed before standing up from his couch and became silent.

"He's probably thinking" the three of us thought while waiting for his answer but he was taking so long. So I snap my finger and teleported to my room in the Emerald Palace because Athanasia requested so she could visit me anytime.

I went to my vanity table and sat on my chair. I grabbed a chiffon pink colored with golden designs fabric. I magically made it small and tied it making a ribbon and attached it to a black hair clip. I grabbed my golden colored thread and needle from my cabinet and started knitting Athanasia's name on one end of the ribbon and my name on the other end.

"And there finished!". I raise the pink chiffon ribbon hair clip I made. This will be my gift for her 10th birthday later.

I smiled as I put it inside a pink box and wrapped it with a golden ribbon. Then went inside my closet and changed my clothes before putting my gift on my pocket.

While walking down the hallway. I saw a transparent butterfly flied past me that made me look at in amazement, I was about to turn around letting it go until the world tree spoke in my head.

"Follow". It said. I obeyed and turned around just to see the butterfly floating like it was waiting for me and it started flying again as I followed. It turned right again as I ran after it when it stopped at a room with two huge doors.

The butterfly just kept flapping Infront of the door and I saw how it turned around to look at me and might've thought that I wasn't going inside. So my eyes widen a bit when it went through the closed door.

Looking around first if someone is going to see me walking in this abandoned room. I think it was forbidden for anyone to come here, so I cautiously looked around and opened the huge doors before closing it behind me, following the butterfly.

My eyes tried to find the butterfly as I spot it flying around the room leaving trails of crystal glitters floating, it kept going as I went into the center when it went around where I was standing as the butterfly stopped at a cabinet.

The room were all covered with cobwebs and bugs but it start to become clean using the crystal glitters around the room.

Everything started to become cleaner and showed how it was before except the cabinet that the butterfly is still flapping Infront of it. I went near the cabinet as the butterfly flaps beside me. I stare at the cabinet sensing something..