𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 36: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧👑

Finally the day of the Debutante Ball arrived.

The maids woke up Athanasia at the crack of dawn earlier.

"Princess, Hurry! There's no time. Its a big day, There's not a minute to spare!" Lily helps Athanasia stand up.

Before Athanasia could blink she just found herself being bathed by the maids in frantic, washing and dropping some fragrant petals on the bathtub.

And again she just watch them frantically find which, where is or what to put on and then lets her take a nap for an hour after putting a face mask on her face.

Athanasia's mind get dizzy and spins as she watch the maids run at different directions giving their very best for the Debutante to prepare her.

"Is the dress ready?''

"What about the Tiara?!"

"Do we have any other brushes?"

"Bring the flowers!"

Athanasia started to get nervous and her lips trembles a bit from watching the maids as she get frantic too. 'I must have taken this Princess Debutante thing way too lightly..." 

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

"What do you think?''

Finally with all the frantic and preparing had been finished, the maids look at Athanasia in adore and also proud of themselves.

"You really are beautiful, Princess"

"I'm sure you will be the most Beautiful today at the ball!"

Athanasia turns around from the mirror blinding them with her beauty and her golden hair being reflected by the sunlights coming from the glass windows along with her soft jeweled eyes as she wears this pink gown with the half front ending just below her knees and the back goes all the way down to the floor. It was off shoulder and pink flower decorations paired with a tiara and pink heels.

Athanasia was glowing. ''This is insanely Pretty'  She looked at her reflection again on the mirror after seeing the reactions from the maids and also being surprised by her beauty and transformation.

"Princess, you should be heading out now. I'm sure today is going to be a wonderful Debutante for you" Lily gave her a gentle smile, She was so happy and proud for her.

"Yes, I'm sure of it too" Athanasia smiled back.

Athanasia started to walk through the hallways passing past the knights and maids giving her same reaction of surprised and adore ness.

Felix got alarmed at the footsteps and turned around to be surprised by meeting Athanasia all prepared in her debut formal gown. "Princess! You look especially Beautiful today!" He said as Athanasia chuckled.

The maids weren't just also quite starstrucked at their Princess but also at the Crimson Knight as they watch Felix offer her hand to her "His Majesty is waiting for you. Shall we?" She took his hand..

As she walked through the halls and walks down the stairs of the main entrance to the ballroom holding Felix's hand, when she look up catching a glance at a man folding his sleeve on his wrist.

She gasped as she looked closer and at the end of the stairs stands Claude also prepared wearing his formal attire with his royal blue and red cape.

Noticing something behind him, Claude also turned around and his eyes widen at the sight behind him,golden. As he almost catch a glimpse of his wife Empress Y/n in a dress when he first met her at the Lake.

And his vision cleared seeing Athanasia. He had this feeling of seeing her. A daughter..walking towards him..

Athanasia almost didn't believe that this blinding man of beauty had a kid and that he's her dad. 'He dressed up because of my Debutante?..'

Getting snapped from his daze, Claude said. ''You look like you'll be cold". 

Such un-affectionate words but Athanasia was unaffected at his lack of compliment as she smiled.

"And you look so so Handsome today,Daddy!" Athanasia complimented him happily but stopped smiling when she noticed Claude's silence. 'Actually this is my first time I've seen him since my Birthday...'  

"This is our daughter, huh?'  Claude thought and sighed in relief, releasing himself from his daydream and stares up at Athanasia with his lips lifted a bit for a small smile.

"Daddy, I'm so happy i could spend today with you" 

Slowly, Claude lifted his hand to her as Athanasia's smile slowly drop and looked at him in confusion, feeling a hope rise in her.

"You look..very Pretty today" Claude said. Athanasia pursed her lips, touched and looked at her dad with a tint of blush on her cheek.

Her smile widen, taking her dad's hand and chuckled "Thank you, Daddy"

𖠌