𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 40:𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬👑

"She keeps tossing and mumbling in her sleep since yesterday"

"She hasn't even woken up and it's been a day"

"What kind of illness does your sister have that she have to faint all the time it occurs?" Lily asked as she stroke the furrowed eyebrows of the sleeping
Y/n.

Lucas didn't speak. He look at the woman sleeping in her bed as she mumbles inaudible words, and with furrowed eyebrows he squinted his eyes letting his ruby eyes glow without anyone seeing it.

His magic sways in the wind, invisible to anyone in the room to see. It went down gently to Y/n's forehead as it travels fast intervening in her dreams. Once again she found her in one of her long lost memories but this time the memories she is recalling

Is from her own 'Previous life' ........

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

The door burst open as Claude enter the room as Athanasia who was behind him ran ahead and went straight to her mom's sleeping form.

"These past years, Mom hasn't been affected by her illness nor even fainted once but why did it occur this time again?" Athanasia said frustrated as she bit her lips looking at Y/n worriedly. Right after the success of my debut too...

"Even Lucas passed out after we asked about her illness earlier" Felix glance at Lucas sleeping in the couch peacefully.

Athanasia looked away from her mom immediately and looked at Lucas at the couch who she hasn't notice because her attention was only on her mother. She went down on the bed and walked towards the couch. She notice something glowing in his palm it was his deep red magic. What is he up to?

With that thought as if she had realized, she went back to her mom and held her hand and looked at her palm. There resides a silver looking butterfly, it's wings were moving smoothly as if its sleeping just like Y/n as it stays in her palm not even flying away after her palm was opened.

"Athanasia" The Princess gasped as she looked at her father. Claude went to sit down on the other side of the bed and held Y/n's other hand. "Congratulations on your 14th birthday and your debut".

Athanasia smiled at her dad relieving her stress a bit at him remembering their promise. "You're late dad. I've already been congratulated on both my birthday and my debut". She chuckled. Claude blinks as she look at her chuckling face turned back to a worry one.

"She'll be alright" Claude said with a stern face hiding his worries even though it was still obvious to everyone here because of his tone.

Felix and Lily looked at each other trying to read the Emperor's thoughts. That fondness and that expression...almost looked the same as how he looked at the
'Empress 'Y/n'. They both thought the same as they bit their lips.

"He hasn't realized it yet... Almost everyone here can sense the atmosphere everytime His Majesty and Y/n are together" Felix whispered.

"Let those two figure it out on their own, the whole Obelia knows and might have already approved of their slow relationship." Lily said as she looked at Athanasia. "Plus even the Princess is already attached to her as her mother"

After a few weeks Y/n still hasn't woken up from her sleep. Athanasia went down on her bed and strides towards her balcony as she looked over to the night sky mesmerized by the bright moon.

"Well, this isn't fun. I was expecting you to be crying" Athanasia lit up to see Lucas flying down to her balcony.

"Why should I be crying?" Athanasia asked his sarcasms.

"Be honest. Your dad said he would never dance with you again right?" Lucas say down on the balcony fence and faced her.

"No he didn't! Nobody did!"

Lucas scoffed."What? So Your dad wasn't the only person you danced with"

Lucas leaned closer to Athanasia not noticing her surprised and anxious expression on the proximity. "Does that mean someone else smudged this on you too?"

"W-what?" She sweat as she tried to shake off her expression.

"You're such a handful always needing repairs and with a weird thing smudged on you too" Lucas flicked his finger on Athanasia's forehead making her scold him annoyed by his action.

"And what do you mean by 'too?'" The annoyed Princess caress her forehead before asking him with hands on hips.

"Your mom had a weird thing smudged on her too" Lucas turned to serious tone making Athanasia purse her lip at the mention of Y/n.

"What do you mean?What was it?" Athanasia asked glancing at his hand trying to see the 'weird thing' he had gotten off her but Lucas teased her by moving his hand away everytime she tries to hold it and hid it behind him.

"It was just something 'dirty'" Lucas crushed that thing emitting a dark shadow of magic from it as he squinted his eyes careful for Athanasia not to see what was actually smudged on her.

"Something dirty that it made my mom faint?" Athanasia puffed her cheeks and demands to know more answers."It means it wasn't her illness that made her faint this time right?"

Lucas smirked at her boldness. "You're getting quite observant, Princess" He just smiled cutely teasing her as he pats her head and messed her hair purposely making The Princess growl at him as he laughed.

"Go back in and get some sleep" he used his magic on her and controlled her movements as he made her walked back to her bed and tucked her self to sleep.

"What the heck are you doing!" She bursted with an annoyed face.

"Just listen to a lullaby and sleep tight" Lucas snap his fingers and a relaxing melody surrounds her bedroom.

Is he being nice or what. Athanasia slowly blinks and her furrowed eyebrows started to loosen from the melody. "Sweet dreams, Lucas". The last words she said before dozing off to sleep making Lucas lift his lips a bit from her sleeping figure.

He chuckled deeply. "And yet you were right Your Highness, That woman wasn't put to sleep by her 'illness'. It was a dark magic smudged on her"

But.. Fortunately, The Divine Tree saved her in time replacing the dark magic to a recalled memory.

Lucas sat down in dazed as he twirls  Athanasia's glowing hair in his finger trying to minimize her overflowing mana once again. He sighed as he looked over to the moon from the balcony and closed his eyes drifting back to where Y/n is chasing her memories. Where everything might start to go down...

"I specifically told you not to make a move on your own! You chased after the Princess, and showed yourself to His Majesty without any plan in mind!!" Back at the Alpheus house, the Duke scolds the still dazed Jenette as he sighed annoyed. "Are you listening, Jenette?"

"No" Jenette kep looking down innocently, literally dazed and not listening to what the Duke is saying.

Ijekiel intervened and asked his father to pray to sort things out tomorrow as it was also Jenette's birthday. Meanwhile, Jenette is in her room thinking both The Princess, His Majesty and Even Y/n.

"Was she the magician? The Princess's Mom?" Jenette asked on her own looking over the moon as she remembers the three of them smiling together. She chuckled happily and sighed biting her lip to stifle her bright smile.

..........

The guest from before flew over the roof and ran his hand on his hair. He sighed and looked at the moon remembering his encounter with the 'Y/n' earlier.

"A magician, really?" He chuckled deeply as he recalls how Claude was so protective of her earlier. "I can sense that not even 'His Majesty' can't recognize you...I don't know what happened but to have another chance of meeting.. I won't let it go this time."

The black eyes guest smiled genuinely before turning back to a stern face."Things are turning out to be rather interesting". He smirked until his stomach ache a bit as his hands shaked uncontrollably. "First, I should replenish my mana a bit"

By saying that, the moonlight glows over his eyes as a hint of jeweled blue eyes shone in a blink of an eye....