𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10: 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐫👑

"I won't let anything happen to you again..and from now on he won't be troubling us anymore with his evil plans" Claude reassured with a glare as Y/n looked at him with concern but Claude smiled at her and kissed her forehead.."I Promise.."

______________________________________

Claude walked through the hallways with a dark aura radiating around him and not even caring the concern and fear of the maids they're giving him as he passed by with loud thumps of his shoes as he allowed himself to feel rage and assured himself that what he's going to do next is for the better.

He came to a stop at a two large doors where the meetings of nobles and His brother held just finished just a few minutes before he got there.He stared at the doors Infront of him intently as he pushed open the door and closed it behind him after he stepped inside.

"What are you doing here" Anastacius said irritated.Claude ignored him as he walked Infront of him who is at the end of the table sitting in his chair,it's just then as he noticed that Penelope was Standing at a corner with her head down probably scared of him.He was surprised at first but he knew his brother was the one who helped her escape in the dungeon.

The second prince sighed heavily.
"So,I guess it was all true after all" Claude glared at Anastacius as he just smirked.

"Yes,I mean if her plan means destroying you then I will gladly help" Anastacius laughed mocking him and admitted of using Penelope just for getting to rid of Claude.

Claude couldn't take it anymore as he grabbed Anastacius collar as his breath hitched from his sudden actions as they heard Penelope's gasps.He punched him so hard that Anastacius land on the ground with a groan.

"That's for even trying to get rid of me" Claude crouch down and punch him again in the face as Anastacius spits blood and was about to punch him back when Claude kicked him in the stomach.He knew of his little brothers strength but he hated to admit it that he's losing from a person who is just second to him.

"And that's for Hurting my lover" Claude glared as he stands up and turned around leaving.Anastacius furrowed his eyebrows from hearing him call Y/n his lover,not to mention she is his 'fiancee' as he clicked his tongue on his younger in disapproval,gritting his teeth he grabs a dagger that he's hiding in his boots as he stands up and raised his dagger to Claude who is back facing him planning to stab him.

But Claude of course already sensed this as he turned around immediately and glared at him first and saw Anastacius expression turned from surprised to scowl as he glared back but Claude eyes were blank as he caught his arm that was holding his dagger and made him stab himself instead.Anastacius groaned in pain as he choke blood,he couldn't balanced himself anymore as he leaned to Claude's shoulder while still spitting blood.

Anastacius scoffed blood are dropping from his mouth."You would never be good enough and has always been second to me,that's why I plan to make you miserable but still you won." His voice cracked as he coughed blood."Still Y/n wouldn't notice me.. but know this,I'll assure to you I will have vengeance." He said with a harsh tone before his breathes slowly hitches and his eyes close as he died with his last words carved in Claude's mind as a tear dropped in his face.

Penelope had a scared expression with her mouth slightly open at the sight,she furrowed her eyebrows as she puts her palm on her stomach knowing there's a living creature inside her but she knew that this baby was just the experiment Anastacius did to her because she knew Anastacius liked Y/n.Penelope glance at Claude one last time who is already looking at her with disgust as she ran away from there.

The next day,they all heard about the news and death of Anastacius but some really didn't care about it and was actually relieved that they were finally free from his tyrants and bad influences in ruling the kingdom.

The kingdom soon declared and had a coronation making Claude as Emperor of the Obelian Empire,Y/n who was by his side all this time was more happier just like everyone else and was looking forward for their new Emperor.Claude smiled as he knew he would do his best to make everyone proud especially Y/n and make a new and better generation for Obelia.

Few months after that there was a war as Claude and Felix came together to fight and bring peace after defeating them but it's not just that as Y/n joined them also in the battlefield as she was also training with the help of her friends and knights despite the complaints of Claude but when they fought at the war they saw her strength and was immediately amazed.

The war ended and was called "dynastic revolution" where Claude's army defeated the opponent as the people cheered and have seen their rulers how they slay and fought without hesitation.Claude also soon announces after a few days about banding about the use of black magic as of course no one disagrees as they all trust and nodded at his command.

Y/n and Claude's relationship ship never changes as they still spend time together every now and then even when Claude have been busy but still have time to spend time with each other.Sometimes Y/n and Felix also comes to his office to help him with his paperwork's and hangout as best friends.
______________________________________

"I'll come back soon" Y/n stands beside her carriage ready to go back to Siodonna as she finishes again her stay and vacation at Obelia for Claude and their friends.

"You better" Claude hugged her as she hugged him back,soon they pulled away as Felix and Lily turned to hug her next as they sobbed together.

"I love you?" Y/n smiled as she asked the three.its been their thing now whenever she asked that when she leaves indicating that they won't ever forget each other and waits and love their friendship.

"We love you too" Claude,Felix,and Lily all said together as they nodded at her.Y/n turned to Claude one last time as they kissed passionately for a few moments as they smiled.

"You better come back soon or I'll kidnap you in Siodonna myself" Claude mused as everyone laughed.
Y/n nodded and went inside the carriage as she waved goodbye to them.

She sighed as she lean back in her seat and cried herself to sleep.She looks forward to visiting again and also spend time in Siodonna with her parents.