𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16:𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧👑

"Are you sure you're not gonna tell him?".Felix asked.

"I'll tell him..".Y/n looked at Claude's retreating figure with a sad expression.

"-Soon..".
......
Earlier this morning Y/n felt her stomach hurting.as she stood from the bed and open the door to see Felix.

"Good morning-!".Felix gasped when Y/n falls down luckily he caught her in his arms.

"..i-it hurts".The pain in her stomach is suffocating her, something is wrong..but she worries for the baby.Then she just closes her eyes as darkness consumed her.

Felix widen his eyes when she passed out.He didn't bother waking up Claude as he carried Y/n bridal style to the Royal Doctors office.

Lily was passing by wiping her hands after cleaning some windows when she saw Felix carrying Y/n unconscious she grew worried and ran after them.

"Her majesty passed out,please help her.!".Felix said when he got the office and layed Y/n on the bed.He saw the nurses still shock standing he growled."Quickly!!". Everyone immediately went to the Empress and check up on her.

"What happened". Lily came and grabbed Felix's arm to calm him down.Felix just leaned his chin on her shoulder.

"Y/n passed out,it seems something was hurting inside her stomach since she was clutching it".He answered as they both gulped worries.They just hoped something won't go wrong..or something won't happen bad to Y/n nor the child..

A nurse covered Y/n's body with a blanket as they finished checking up on what's wrong with her.The royal doctor went to Lily and Felix as they stopped hugging and faced him.

The royal doctor inhaled sharply.Felix and Lily looked at each other they knew something is wrong.

"What's wrong with Her Majesty?.Felix squinted his eyes and seriously said.The doctor gulped.

"Her majesty have a powerful mana".The doctor started lips trembling, afraid about revealing more information."She-".

"She what?!".Lily grew frustrated and impatient she really is worried for her friend.

Inhaling and exhaling,the doctor finally said."Her majesty's mana along with the baby were too much for her body,it was too powerful it could cause both of the baby and her Life".

"What Do you mean?".Felix asked in confusion and Lily furrowed her eyebrows and the nurse who were listening bit their already knew about the news,they too are worried.

As if the doctor could hear everyone's pounding hearts for the revelation.he said:"With the powerful mana inside there is a possibility that her majesty might die when she gave birth to the baby..".

When the baby grew inside her stomach,it had both Y/n and Claude's mana.It built's up and was powerful..too powerful that it was too much for her body to handle and it will suffocate her with pain more if she gave birth to the baby.

Felix gasped running his hand on his hair, Lily inhaled a shaky breath and covered her mouth as she sobbed.They both heard a ruffling sound and saw Y/n on the bed trying to sit up.

Even with their worries,they told Y/n about the life and death situation of her and the baby.She gasped at first with a trembling wide eyes.

She cried for about an hour and they helped till they got Infront of the door of Y/n and Claude's shared bedroom,And that's where Claude saw them hugging and crying when he opened the door.

.........

Few weeks after that Y/n couldn't spend time with Claude since he always said that he has to do something.Y/n nodded even in her mind she had negative thought of what maybe her husband is doing this few weeks.He couldn't spend time with her.So she grew lonely.