𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15:𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚🌼

The maids prepared Y/n's gown and helped her put it on before squealing as they touch her womb where her baby is growing.

"Ahh! I bet she will be as beautiful as you Your majesty!".A purple haired maid said.

Three days ago they just found out that Y/n will be having a baby girl and Claude and Y/n are so happy when they heard that,They were still thinking of a name though.

"Yes,and she'll have his majesty's eyes!".Another one said as they all squealed  and jump excitedly.

Y/n just laughs at them and heard a knock at the door.

Lily opened it to reveal Felix:"Y/n is looking as gorgeous as always huh,well then let's go! the ceremony is starting".He smiled before offering his hand and I accepted it as Lily,Felix and me walked to the carriage where Claude is waiting.

"Sexy".Claude looked at me and smirk and I rolled my eyes before smacking his arm which they all laughed at.

"I'm pregnant,so don't compliment it feels like your making fun of me because I'm getting fatter".I sneered as Claude snake his arms around my waist and pulled me closer,I leaned my head to his shoulder and take a nap.

She always sleeps because she gets tired easily and even gets hungry at most times with her cravings,of course the palace understands that and let her have her rest since even though she's pregnant she is still  working to help the kingdom.

Her parents said before their last visit to held a ceremony here and that's where their going now,outside where Siodonna dancers are going to perform and lots of others stuff her parents brought to keep Y/n entertained.

She's probably going to see some of her old friends so Claude can see the excitement in her eyes when her parents told them that and immediately agreed.

The Carriage stopped,a few knights came Infront of the carriage forming a line as Claude helped me down,grabbing my waist and carried me down to the red carpet.The knights saluted as I smiled at them and walked to where our seats are.

We have four seats,The two in the middle are gold and red where me and Claude are gonna sit and on both sides are gold and royal blue where my parents are going to seat on either sides of us.

Claude helped me to sit down, which I really didn't need since I can manage, it's just sitting down a chair anyway,but Claude insists and he knows I can't refuse.

"Your Majesty,Y/n!".My mother said dressed in her peach coloredgown and slowly made her way towards me with a bright smile as we hugged each other.

"Mom,Dad!".I exclaimed And hugged my father too.

"Your Majesty".My dad bowed to Claude which he smiled at as they shook hands before we heard the music starts to play and we all sat down to watch.

Dancers in our Siodonna clothes performed and dance at the front,we could barely really see their faces since they have a bit transparent Vail with gold circles around it.

But then I spotted a Familiar blonde when she came between the dancers and danced gracefully.I smiled brightly which made Claude glance at me.

"Entertained much?".He smirked as he leaned his head to his palm which is propped up on her arm chair."I'll keep you more entertained if you moan with me tonight".

This shameless horny fish grumpy Claude!!
How could he say that?!!Luckily the music were loud enough so my parents didn't hear him and I was the only one who did.

I smacked his arm but he caught my wrist And pulled me closer,my eyes widen as his eyes stared at me,his face were inches close to mine as he tilted his head leaning to kiss me,when I realized we're still at a public place!.I pushed him slightly and went back to my seat and coughed nervously looking around if someone saw us.