𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8:𝐈 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞..👑

They followed his command and wasted no time as they secretly went to the location they tracked to where Y/n is in.
.
.
The searched goes on as they sneaked outside the castle to the grounds of the kingdom and soon found the location and led them to an abandoned mansion from the clearing of some dark forest.

They saw some armed unknown but muscular man's guarding the whole mansion with their large sabers.

The Crew made a plan immediately as they all nodded understanding what they have to do.the knights they brought was one of the finest and strongest knights that Felix leads,so they trust each other and have perfect teamwork.

"Divide" Felix commanded as they split up with the other group led by Felix and the other one with Claude as they hide for awhile to scan the whole mansion and the actions of these unknown men's.

The Group of Felix soon revealed themselves and started fighting the guards,and as planned the guards from the top from one floor to another all came down to see the commotion.They smirked as they all knew they were stupid enough to fall on their traps.

The group of knights led by Claude readied themselves as they put on their cape and hood.They expertly and silently went inside the mansion without getting any of the guard attention that were fighting Felix's group who was enjoying the fight as the so called muscular men were really not that strong and almost defeating all of them.

The group scanned the whole abandoned mansion with roofs made of wooden that has cracks and the whole inside of the mansion were filled with cobwebs and white blankets that were covering the abandoned things left in the house.

They all walked silently and looked around for anything suspicious and tried to seek which of the rooms or where in the house Y/n is in,but they couldn't hear anything else other that mice's that scattered and running around the mansion and the sound of the eerie night and muffled sound of the fight going on outside.

Stopping at a large staircase that was Infront of them,they looked around first to see anyone as they walked to the stairs leading them to the second floor.They turned to a corner and met another staircase when they heard a breath hitched and thud from behind,as they readied themselves and turned around to find one of the knights on the ground passed out with a muscular guard with the handle of his saber propped up, which he use to knock out the knight.

It takes two knights to Fight the muscular guy,as they nodded to the others that they got it,The others nodded also as they followed Claude who already turned around and climb the staircase as he knock out a skinny guard that was on his way effortlessly with just the hilt of his sword.

They soon descended to the third floor which has only one room with a big two doors that almost reached the ceiling of the third floor as they saw four guards guarding the room.They muscular guards let out a battle scream as they attacked the knights.

Claude ducked at a guard and kicked him in the stomach that made him groan,he could use magic but he wants to fight using his own skills and saves his magic for saving Y/n if something danger happens.They all continued fighting with only one muscular guard left as Claude finishes him with a fling of his sword and swiftly cut his left hand that made the guard scream in pain but Claude was not yet finished as he reminded himself that these guys were involved in taking away what's his as he stabbed him in the stomach and pulled it out as they walked out leaving the bloody and defeated guards to the front of the large room.

Two knights grabbed each handle of the two doorknobs as they nodded at Claude who is Infront of the door and in between the two,they opened it to reveal a very large room with nothing but unfinished structures of the mansion with no paint but just plain grey cement with no furnitures just some empty space or so they thought.Few more guards revealed themselves and just like the others they let out a battle cry and attacked the knights which they bravely accepted the challenge and attacked as they fight each guard.The knights fights as they gave way for Claude to find Y/n as he fights whenever a guard was on his way and continued looking for his lover and soon stood frozen in his spot as he looked at his lover finally found her.