𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30: 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠👑

"Raise your arm".Lucas instructed as I raised my arm up while holding my hair stick on my palm.

Lucas is training me in a hidden open clearing that he created with his magic.All around circulates us with different kind of flowers while me and Lucas were training at the center.

"Focus and try to transfer your magic to the hair stick and turn it into a bow".Lucas said.

I close my eyes feeling again the glow in my body as I jerked my eyes open and a strike of purple lightning went into my hair stick as it successfully turned into an archery bow.

"I did it" I happily turned around to Lucas showing my bow. He just nodded at me and gestured me by tilting his head to look Infront again.

"Now pull the string and think of an arrow".Lucas said as I focused again.

I positioned the bow and slowly pull the string.A harp-like sound was heard when I pulled the string and a glowing blue arrow slowly formed from it.

I notches the string along with the arrow and let's it go.The arrow flew straight across the field of flowers as it's speed created wind and even pulled some flowers out.The arrow strucks a tree and with my power in it,it hit the tree immensely with such strength that cuts the tree in half as it falls down.

Surprising..but yeah!This is awesome! I looked back at Lucas who has his lips parted a bit as I chuckled snapping him.

Lucas faked coughed and looked at me."You learn fast and you learn very well..Too well" He whispered the last part so I didn't actually heard it.

"That's it for this training,Let's go back". He turned around and snapped his fingers disappearing.I happily followed and snap my fingers with a swag face,very proud of my improvement this time.

Using my magic,I turned back my arrow and bow into my hair stick again and use it to twirl half of my hair making a bun.

I giggled when I saw Lucas turning his self back into a kid and when he turned around to walk, he was shocked that Athanasia was there with a grumpy face so he tripped face flat on the ground which made Athanasia laugh.

I was also laughing when I heard a deep fake cough behind so I turned around and saw a white haired man who is looking at me with stoic face while his eyebrows were furrowed as he saw my face.

White haired man? I held my chin thinking as I saw how he weirdly look at me but he was surprised and stepped back a bit when I suddenly snapped my fingers while exclaiming an "Ah!", Realizing who he is.

He is Duke Alpheus, Ijekiel's father who is the male lead of this novel.

"You must be the rumored assistant of His Majesty.The magician who saved the princess and...the Look Alike of the 'late' Empress". He said sternly looking at me like he's irritated of my presence.Pweh!

He leaned his head to me and looked at my eyes bewildered by them.

"Jeweled Amethyst Eyes". He mumbled amazed before smirking which made me shiver and it was getting me frustrated.He's so creepy!

"I wonder how much your eyes would cos-!!". He was about to touch my face when someone held his hand.

"Your Majesty!". I looked up to Claude whose looking at the creepy-whitey guy With anger plastered on his face.

"You can't just freely touch anyone who belong in 'my' Empire, Alpheus". Claude said so cold  which made me and the whitey guy flinch a bit and bowed his head.

"Forgive me Your Majesty".He said as Claude let's his hand go and immediately left.

"And you". Claude turned to me with his usual intimidating blank face as I hid behind Felix."Stop skipping around and do your work". He gritted his teeth before turning around leaving us.

Felix turned to me and smiled."Did that Duke did something weird to you?". He asked as I shook my head.

"He was creepy though, I mean why does he even have white hair when world knows I love white haired pups and yet that whitey guy is no good dog!!". I stomped my feet which made Felix laugh.

"The princess said the same thing as you,She also calls the Duke, Whitey". Felix laughed and I laughed along. we were having fun insulting the Duke when we felt a dark presence came to us.

We slowly turned our heads to Claude who is blazing madness Infront of us,We gulped.He is very angry!

"Are you two gonna walk or not?". He angrily said which made both me and Felix gulp again.

We nodded as he scoffed that made me to run and went behind Felix again. Which is a bad choice! Cause that just made Claude grit his teeth and grab my hand pulling me with him as he started to walk.

I turned my head to Felix as I mouthed a 'help' but Felix was still staring at us,taken aback at Claude's action who is still dragging me with his arm,gripping my wrist. I almost tripped grumpy frog!!!

Felix immediately walked along with us and tried to help me after I tripped and told him I was okay.

Claude suddenly stopped which made me groaned when i bumped on his back as Felix stopped too. Claude turned to Felix."10 steps back". He coldly said as he started dragging me again!

Felix took ten steps back pouting, I was about to laugh at when he's Expression changed to an amused one while looking at me and Claude whose dragging me harshly!

What's his problem?!

He dragged me until we reached the entrance of the main hall of Emerald Palace and went inside. I looked around to see Athanasia and Lucas annoying each other again as they stopped when they saw us.

"Daddy! Miss Y/n!!". Athanasia run and hugged both of our legs which made Claude let go of my wrist. I smile at her and turned my head to Lucas and shot him a teasing smile.

Lucas just grinned back at me as we turned our attention to Lily and Zeaine walking towards us.

"Your Majesty,the Duke Alpheus is requesting for your presence". Lily said as Zeaine look at me and waved as I smiled back at her.

"But can we atleast stay together for awhile,I'll be lonely again tomorrow". Athanasia said and hugged my legs which made everyone quiet.

"Then what do you want to do Princess?" Felix went behind me and asked but Athanasia just pouted and leaned her face closer to my dress.

That's right. I need Athanasia to be happy here to complete my Mission. I crouched down at her and carried her in my arms.

"Let's play..hide and seek?". I asked smiling which brightens up her mood and nods happily,as everyone chuckled at her.

"Then how about your meeting Your Majesty?" Lily asked which made all of us look at Claude.

He is still staring at the floor dazing after hearing about Athanasia's birthday..and also his beloved's death.

It might depress him everytime it's the day of his wife's death but it's also his daughters birthday!...Okay..Let's brighten things up Y/n!

"Just this once please?". I showed him my puppy eyes as Athanasia followed and cutely pout and sparkled eyes at Claude.

I heard Zeaine giggle as she also went beside us and cutely pout too. Me and Athanasia look down at Lucas and mouthed "Act cute!". He just rolled his eyes and forcedly pout his trembling lips that made him hilarious as me and Athanasia cracked up and laughed loudly.Lucas blushed from embarrassment and everyone chuckled at his reaction.

"Then cancel it". Claude suddenly said that made us stop. He then turns to me and Athanasia." You two are seekers though" He smirk which made us annoyed and everyone laughed again.

"Let's see if you two can find us!". Felix and Lily both said the same time as they looked at each other and bites their lips stiffling a smile.

Lucas made two blindfolds from his magic and blindfolded both Athanasia and me. We heard all their footsteps run in different directions as we started counting.

Right. Tomorrow is Athanasia's 10th birthday.She survived her 9th one where in the novel she was supposed to meet Claude but fate helped and it changed.

And I'm going to continue changing the storyline to let Athanasia and all of them have a happy ending they deserves.