𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 47: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧🌼

"Nice seeing you again,huh?"

.
.
.

A few days later with the help of the nurses and Y/n's healing power. She had recovered from her wounds and pain whenever she moves. So she stayed in her bed for a few days before finally getting out of bed again.

It was still midnight when the huge windows on Y/n's bedroom suddenly opened, slowly and strangely with no sound. Two people landed softly on the railings of the balcony, one with a cloaked dress and pants and the other wore a nightgown.

"Thanks" Athanasia smiled at Lucas before getting down on the railing and looked forward to see her mother sleeping soundly.

Lucas sighed as he felt an aura of magic on Y/n as she wasn't bothered by any sounds. "Your father must've casted a spell on her" Lucas nodded towards the sleeping Y/n answering the confused expression on Athanasia's face as he nodded with him.

He looked away rolling his eyes at the glinting powerful spell on Y/n. 'Tch. Probably afraid to lose her again this time' Lucas scoffed at his thoughts. 'Lovesick Claude'

Meanwhile, Athanasia kept being hesitant whether she would step forward or just watch her mom from where she stands. She is already satisfied seeing her already here not until a stupid magician teleported beside Y/n's bed.

Unexpectedly from the sudden action of Lucas, Athanasia stumbled falling forward on her mom's sleeping figure. Her head were beside Y/n's shoulder making contact with the spell surrounding her for a bit. Realizing this she immediately leaned back.

Her heartbeat abruptly stopped for a second at seeing Y/n's new appearance up close this time. She blinked and gasped as she got up turning towards Lucas with a glare.

"Couldn't you tell me first before making a decision to 'teleport?!'" She kicked him but he instantly dodge her attack. "What if we woke her up?!" She scolded as she glared at him with a 'Are you insane?!' expression.

"What" Lucas shrugged before dodging another one of her kicks.

"She won't-".

Dodge.

"Wake-"

Teleports.

"Up any way". Lucas sighed in relief after teleporting. "Ay!" Athanasia catch up to him and immediately smacked his head making him wince in pain.

"Hmp!" She crossed her arms and moved to the other side of the bed, glaring back at Lucas before looking back at her mother again. Her annoyed expression turned soft at
Y/n's new features.

"Her hair...looks exactly like mine" she brush a strand of her hair and slowly and hesitantly sat on the side of Y/n's bed. Athanasia carefully admired and scanned her whole features.

"'She' looks exactly like me"

"You mean. 'You' look exactly like 'her'" Lucas corrected making Athanasia scoffed before giggling happily. She likes the idea of being mentioned of the similarity between her and her mom.

'I am her daughter after all' Athanasia shrugged and cheekily chuckled in her mind.

"You got everything from her! So, probably the only thing that you got from your dad is your eyes" Lucas said. Athanasia was about to appreciate his comments when he continued.

" I mean, even her bad habits, shamelessness, and fearless personality, you totally inherited" Lucas sighed, glancing at Athanasia teasingly making her furrow her eyes at him. He smirked. "Not only that! You even got her annoying personality,her nonsense dramas, and endlessly attacking me with smacks, kicks, punch and-Ack!!"