𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4:𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐞👑

Several Years have passed as The three of them grew up together to become truly best friends by giving Y/n an audience to come visit every year as all the maids and knights at the castle grew accustomed to Y/n probably Used to her visiting and her playing along with them considering everyone her friends in the imperial palace.

At the ruby palace
Y/n stayed in the ruby palace everytime she comes for a visit.

"My lady,Prince Claude His highness Requests your presence in the garden" Lily said whom is Y/n's personal maid and friend.

Y/n sighed as she knew Claude invited her again for a tea at the garden despite her lazy ass wanting to rest for awhile from their bickering for a week when Claude kept inviting her in the garden just for teas but still like every single of her time with Claude.

"Yeah,I know" Y/n said as Lily chuckle at her.

"It seems the Prince really like you My lady" Lily said.

"You mean he just wants to argue at me everytime he invites me just for his stupid teas" Y/n scoffed still not getting over from their teasing last time as Lily just chuckled again.

"My lady,What do you think of the prince?do you feel any sort of feelings perhaps" lily added clearly knowing the two will eventually learn about their romantic feelings for each other but still oblivious to it.

"What do you mean?like wanting to pull all of his hair off because of his stupidity?" Y/n said as she acted herself grabbing with her hands imagining pulling Claude's hair off while grinning evilly."Yeah!that's what I feel about him,why?" Y/n added as Lily kept brushing her hair to prepare her for their 'tea date'.

"What I meant is when everytime he's around doesn't your heart beat any faster whenever you see him or when he got close to you,don't you feel like your blushing?" Lily said as she finished doing her hairstyle.

(Your Hairstyle)

(Your Dress)

You stood up and you looked at yourself in the mirror as your cheeks tainted red, embarrassed from the question Lily asked as Lily notices this and smiles

"Y-yeah it does sometimes whenever he gets too close or he's around I g-guess" Y/n admitted as her whole face blushed making Lily laugh at her.

"Oh shush Lily!" Y/n said getting her red face even darker but Lily kept laughing at her reactions."F-fine I'll get going now then, good-bye!!" She said as she ran off to the garden.

At the garden

"Your late."Claude glared as Y/n just rolled her eyes and spotted Felix behind Claude as they smiled to each other.

"Oohh there's a new tea I see here,what flavor is it?" Y/n said excitedly curious since the tea looks beautiful with its pinkish color.

"It's called Lippe tea,I prepared it since its ingredients are made from your hometown Siodonna and you didn't want any of the other tea's so try that one" Claude said as he sipped on his tea.

Y/n sipped her Lippe tea as her eyes sparkled as her eyes widen grabbing the attention of Felix and Claude.

"How is it Y/n?"Felix asked.

"It's delicious!It's like flowers are blooming inside my mouth!" Y/n said and smiled brightly as the wind made her hair flow and sun hitting her skin making her even more breathtaking.

As Claude eyes widen while looking at her bright smiling figure Infront of him and his heart beat faster as he gulped.Felix notices this as he just smiled secretly looking at the blushing prince.

"You should try it Claude!" Y/n grinned as Claude pour the tea into his teacup and sipped,tasting the tea.

"So?" Felix and Y/n both ask curious.

"It's fine" Claude said clearly not wanting to admit it's delicious Infront if them as the two just slump back down on their previous positions.

"Your Highness"A knight bowed.

"What are you doing here?I told you that no one would disturb nor come here" Claude said coldly as Felix and Y/n calmed him down.

"His majesty,requests your presence in his office your Highness." The knight said.

"Tell him to reschedule i-" Claude was about to refused when Y/n interrupted him.

"He'll go!"Y/n grinned at the knight as he bowed embarrassed while Claude glared as he stood up not wanting for the two of them to interact any longer.

At Anastacius office

"WHAT?!"Claude yelled at his brother.

"It was not my choice,Father was the one who had a deal with the Count Judith" Anastacius rolled his eyes continuing his paperwork's.

"Well I didn't agreed to any engagement so cancel thi-!" Claude was interrupted when Anastacius spoke.

"You don't want our Father and anyone in the empire be 'disapointed' at you would you?" Anastacius warned as he smirked evilly when Claude looked down probably thinking to not want to disappoint his father especially Y/n and Felix.

Back At the garden

Claude got back and explained everything to Felix and Y/n who were laughing while waiting for him when he came back as they waved at him.

"Isn't there any other way to cancel this engagement?" Felix began.

Claude sighed as he looked at Y/n who had a frown on her face,She was thinking about the tingling feeling inside her when he spoke about him getting a fiancee,it might be a possibility that she's jealous but she just shrugged it as she smiles to cheer Claude up.

"It's ok!if you really don't like her then just act with it till we find a way okay?" Y/n smiled softly as she grabbed Claude's face then he suddenly closed his eyes leaning to her touch as she blush.

Felix was giggling when it got interrupted when someone spoke from behind them.

"Am I interrupting,your tea time?" The girl said.

Y/n and Claude stood up as they look curiously at the girl with brown hair and green eyes.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

"My name is Penelope Judith,Prince Claude's Fiancee" Penelope smiled as she held out her hand for them to shake but her eyes shown her faking it as the three knew her pretend acting.

"Hello My lady,I'm Y/n Laurier,Prince Claude's friend." Y/n also grinned as she took her hand and shake it.

The whole palace heard about the news as everyone from the ruby palace came down to the garden worried for Y/n that something might happen bad to her.

They look at the intense scene between the two females as they just grinned each other there but clearly had an irk mark on their foreheads,meaning that they despise each other,as everyone gulped including Claude and Felix.