𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23:𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬🌼

"It's an honor to serve princess Athanasia".

The maids synced together bowing to Athanasia.They were sent by Claude to serve her.

'What is this?'.Athansia asked surprised in her thoughts.'What about when I fell into the water?!'.

After Athanasia fell into the water she saw how the figure who have glowing amethyst eyes swam towards her and used their magic to let her float to surface and then Claude grabbed her as they got to land.

She choked water as Lily went towards her worriedly to see if she's alright and Claude just watched her and walked away.

'And now what does he want?!'.Athy gritted her teeth mentally.

"Felix Robane at your service".Felix kneeled one leg Infront of Athanasia."I will be your temporary royal guard from today,my princess".He said.

"We..we are greatful for his Majesties concern but how could we have sir Felix as a guard".Lily nervously tried to intervene but Felix just smiled at her.

"His Majesties intention is to cherish the princess and treat her well".Felix said which made all of them doubt about 'treat her well?',how can he treat her well?!

"D-Does he now?".Lily stammered.

"His majesty is preparing an official guard for the princess so I probably won't be here for too long ".Felix said

"It's an honor to serve you Princess".They said and bowed again.

*A few minutes later*

Felix,Lily and Athanasia are in a room with the fireplace as the two watch Athanasia pout.

"I wanna see Hanna and Ces".She said eyebrows furrowed while pouting.

'That Claude!He didn't send in additional maids, he switched out the old ones!'.Athanasia thought irritated

And now these new maids will be indifferent to her charms as she thinks that all her plans have been tossed away.

"Why don't you have a chat with his majesty?".Felix suddenly asked which made both Lily turned  their heads towards him,he was confused on their unreasonable expression so he smiled."His majesty happened to mention that he wants to spend time with the princess during dinner".

Felix said happily but after he said that there's seem to be a thunder strikes both on Athanasia and Lily as they were even more dumbfounded and surprised as they began to doubt the sudden change of Claude.

"Princess wouldn't it be best if you changed  your clothes".Lily had dresses hang onto her right arm but Athanasia cling onto Felix signalling that she doesn't want to.

'Why would I need to dress nicely for the likes of him!'.She thought.

"Princess Athanasia looks lovely in everything.certainly his majesty would think likewise".Felix smiled down at Athansia.

"You're right of course but-".Lily tried. she is worried for Athansia as she tried her best for the emperor to really like his daughter and not throw her away this time.

"Come on Princess".Felix crouched down and carried Athanasia in his arms.

"I'll be off". Athansia waved with her small hands to Lily who nodded.

"Have a good time"

Athanasia and Felix walk through the halls of the palace and stopped Infront of the door of Claude's Room.

"Your Majesty, Princess Athanasia is here for you".Felix said as Athanasia look around to see no maid nor knight outside to serve The Emperor.

"Mister,Mister". Athanasia tapped Felix as he look down at her.