𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24:𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬👑

Athanasia's POV

I hear a girl singing a beautiful melody,it seems like I'm dreaming,I wonder whose singing?

Who-I saw Beautiful girl facing her back to me as she sang and dance in the grassy land near the lake.'Ah,Don't go!'.A hand tried to reach her.

She slowly turn her head around,her platinum blonde hair flowed to her side as I finally saw her features:She has beautiful amethyst eyes and long platinum blonde hair,she suddenly smiled.Ah,she's such a beauty. Is she a fairy?A goddess?

'Unnie, your so pretty when you laugh...'

*Two years later*

Again my chocolates started to dissapear, though Lily tried to warn me not to eat too much since the last time I had a toothache.

'I guess I have one last choice'.

"I want to go see papa".I said and of course a few minutes I was already running inside Claude's room.

"You're here".He said."Nowadays you just come and go as you please,don't you."

He ordered the maids some desserts as my eyes sparkled and almost like my mouth water from the sight of the cakes,as I started eating.

"Hm?it seems like you're more excited to see the cakes than you are to see me".Claude commented.

'He's so unnecessarily perceptive!'.

"It's tastier because I'm eating it with you Papa!". I hesitated the answer,though it's true I came here for the cake hehe!

........

Cute!!

The next day,I found a fluffy dog whose fur is color black and blue.

"Hello?I'll give you some food why don't you come over here?". I tried to persuade it but then it ran away!."Ah!Wait!"

I ran to follow it and saw something black laying on the grass,it must be the dog!."Caught you blackie!".I trapped him with my hands-well I thought he is the one I caught when  a voice groaned.

"Ugh!My hair,What are you doing let go already!".

I was taken aback and saw that it wasn't blackie whom I caught.

"I said get off".I immediately step back when I saw him pissed off.

I look at him whose scratching his head, Though What kind of guy looks this pretty?Totally gorgeous!!

"W-Who are you?".I asked holding my hands up and back up a bit,still starstruck by him.

"Not many people are allowed in here,What are you doing here?".He said then he raised his hand holding the pup earlier!."I caught this".He said bluntly.

"Raven!Ah!is he yours?".Oh yeah maybe he's the owner?

"You've never seen one of these?". He asked.'He's not making any sense,isn't he here to get his pet?'.

"Princess!".I heard Felix calling me so I turned around.

"Felix".I called so he will notice me.

I heard a snap but I didn't bother since Felix is still calling me.

"Where on earth did she go?".Felix worriedly said still finding me,but I was Infront of him,huh?

"Felix?".I said puzzled of his behavior,it's like I'm invisible to him.Then I heard another snap and Felix turned walking away.

"Ah I forgot!I've only memorized ten arlantian words!I should finish that before I go look for her"

Seems strange but realizing about the snap of fingers.I turned around to the ruby eyed guy."What did you do Just now?.Are you some kind of magician?"