Caught

Louis's POV

//

It was almost sunset at the ranch. Louis had been a little off all day, he was just missing Harry. Harry had been out all day busy doing things. He fixed the fence and the striped down some of the old barn,  fed the cows and horses, and so on.

Louis just wanted to be in his arms

Louis was lying on their bed when a devilish idea came to his mind. Since Harry wasn't there to keep him company, he would do it himself.

He quickly stripped and retrieved the lube and dildo from their bedside table. He lay on his stomachache and lifted up his hips. He put some lib on his finger and slowly slid it into his hole.. He whimpered out a little. It felt really good.

But not as good as Harry's fingers. Fuck he really wanted Harry.

He added a second finger, quickening his pace. Moans and groans left his wet lips.

"Harry" he moaned out. He was panting and shoving his face into the pillow to quiet himself. His arm begin to ache at the angle but he wasn't focused on that.

He just wanted Harry.

Harry's POV

//

Harry came into the house and slipped off his shoes. It had been a long day. And he missed Louis

He sighed as he quietly walked through the house. That's when he heard the sounds. They were like moan and whimpering. He felt himself harden a little at the muffled sounds. As he walked closer to the bedroom, the sound grew louder.

Shit, he thought to himself. He opened the bedroom door and his eyes went wide and his mouth dropped. Louis was spread out on their bed fucking himself with a dildo. Harry went hard immediately.

He suppressed the groan that threatened to leave his dry throat. Louis still hasn't noticed he had come in. Louis's moan and groans were music to Harry's ears. As quietly and subtly as Harry could, he stripped, shocked that Louis still had no idea he was there.

When he heard Louis loudly moan his name he let out a groan and lustfully stirred toward the smaller boy.

Louis's POV

//

When Louis heard the loud groan from behind him he almost it froze. Then before he could even really proses that Harry was there, he felt his presence behind him. He was breathing heavily.

He felt the dildo being pulled out and before he could even realize it was gone, he was filled with something much better than the dildo, Harry.

Louis cried out as Harry started thrusting into him at a fast and sharp pace. He felt Harry's large hand rough knit into his feathery hair. The sound of skin slapping against skin was prominent in the room. Both boys were moaning and panting.

"Shit- Lou that was so hot" Harry breathed down into Louis's ear. Louis only cried out. Louis's chest was rising and falling heavily as he was punched into the bed.

"I-I couldn't w-wait for y-you any l-longer" Louis panted out.

"Hmm always so needy for me aren't you? Such a slut, you needed to fuck yourself 'cause I was gone" Harry panted.

"Nnmgff" Louis moaned

"Fuck your so tight, so good for me Lou"

"Har-" Louis was caught off when he screamed out with the euphoric feeling that washed over him as Harry slammed into his prostate.

"Fuck. I love it when you scream for me" Harry picked up his pace, ruthlessly pounding into the smaller boy.

Louis had tears streaming down his face as he struggled to catch his breath.

"I- Haz t-too much! Slower- not s-so rough" Louis groaned

Harry immediately slowed his pace and removed his hand from Louis's hair.

"Sorry baby" he whispered in his ear

"Mm n-no it's ok. J-just a little too much is all" Louis managed to get out.

Harry planted wet kisses all over Louis's golden skin. The sun beamed onto them through the window, making their bodies glow.

"Shit Haz- I'm close" Louis moaned

Harry's larger hands swallowed the older boy's waist, tugging him closer

"Me too baby" he rasped

Harry quickly pulled out, but before Louis could complain, he was flipping him over so he was on his back. Harry easily slid back in, going a bit faster.

"W-why-" Louis tried to get out a sentence but kept getting cut off by moans and sudden gasps.

"I just want to see your gorgeous face" Harry's voice was calm and sweet.

"You're so beautiful" Harry dipped his head down to kiss Louis's sweet lips

"Mmm- you're perfect. You're so so fucking perfect" Louis mumbled into Harry's lips.

It only took a few more thrusts until Louis was coming all over himself and Harry. He was a panting mess as he hit his high Harry came right after, filling him up.

Harry pulled out and fell down beside him. They just stared at each other, getting lost in each other's eyes. After a few minutes, Harry spoke. " let's get you cleaned up"

Harry stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom, coming back out with a washcloth.
He whipped Louis off and threw it into the laundry basket. He lies back down beside his beautiful boy.

"I love you" Louis said and kissed him.

"I love you too"

A/N
Heyyyyy so I made more smut. I don't really know how I feel about this one. Probably could have done better. Oh well!

Think I'll post another chapter later ;) in the meantime, y'all go touch some grass. <3